The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey all! We had another fun-filled night with with BSG! This time (you guessed it) more pizza in the Village and a cupcake dessert place! I am going to get an excessive baggage charge for all the weight I have gained this weekend!

Anyone around to chat?

10:20pm

Good luck with you first day back Funny!--sorry the summer has come to an end for you!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ms. Q, I love your new banner with JE, SD, and LC. (Love your Bring Back the Qs banner, too.) I'll take a shot at guessing...

"...relationship about family" - Jane

"...not without respect" - Stuart

"...just as easily make you cry" - Leslie

Oh, and hooked? Please promise that you'll never change your avatar, okay? :P Glad you, TL, and BSG had such a good time this weekend.

Funny, I second hooked's good wishes. Really hope that you have a much better group this year, and things get off to a good start tomorrow. :)

• Members

The Q's (not sure about Tracy) are going to be on the week of August 25th with Lulu.

Media Pics include...

Lulu and Monica: Here.

Lainey, Alice, Edward, and Monica: Here.

hooked, you speculated long ago that Tracy would be offscreen in Europe searching for Luke, right? I think you are correct (at least about the part with her being offscreen). :(:angry:<_<

EDIT: QueenTracy, with the quotes, you got 1 of 3. Want to guess again? Or should I tell you? :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Ms. Q, I think Jane's quote was actually Stuart's and vice versa, but go ahead and tell me. :)

Thinking positively...If the wig wakes up, maybe we'll get more impact with Tracy's reaction, when she gets back, if she isn't there along with everyone else when it happens.

Okay, a little more positivity: Tracy has already been "all over the place" ( <_< ) being a mother to Lulu. So, if the rest of the Q's are further established as Lulu's family, the Tracy-Lulu connection is reinforced that much more. Tracy is the one who connects the Quartermaines and the Spencers.

Oh, I just read that an actor from The Sopranos is coming to GH in the fall. Another mobster. Isn't that great?

• Members

QT, you were right with Jane's the first time. ;) Leslie's and Stuart's were switched.

angel, yay for another chapter! I love Monica and Tracy interaction.

funny, yes, buena suerte a ti. Kids start next week, right? So this week must be pretty busy with meetings, preparation, etc... (as if I needed to remind you, LOL.

hooked should be home tonight. Not sure if she'll be online or not though.

• Members

Hey all!

Carrie left to visit her aunt this morning and is now on her way home. I can't believe she survived me for 3 days. hee.

We had a great time with BSG, the food connoisseur extraordinaire!

We have to this again sometime. Hopefully, funny, and ms. Q, at least can make it next time, and anyone else who can.

funny, aren't you up past your bedtime? heh.