The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

It's definitely longer, nex! I noticed as soon as she came in that it had a bounce to it. It looks a lot like it did in the "Take A Bus" scene.

Today couldn't have been better in terms of LuNacy!

And...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ILOVETRACYQ!

Edited by QueenTracy

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Awww thanks you guys...I am still at work getting ready to leave, what a great way to spend most of my birthday, huh? LOL

Oh well I've got the rest of the night to go out and have fun. :) I will have to catch GH this weekend probably, but awwwwwwwwwww at Lucky realizing Luke loves Tracy. I just want to hug him.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes. And guess what? My computer, or rather, my internet, is all wonky at home.

YES, ME TOO ! Weird, huh? They say things happen in threes, and they're right. LOL

Well, I'm out ! See you guys later ! *waves to everyone*

• Members

If there's a fiesta in the breakroom tonight, there's a good chance I won't be around. :( The internet came back on for less than an hour earlier, but then it went out again. It's back on now, but who knows if it's going to last? Good thing that guy is still coming tomorrow!

nex, to save you from clipping tonight, I found this on SoapDish. It's today's LuSam and Tracy from CaziGirl:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y5GW7Z7Z

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Wait..

how do you know he made up the pub crawl to keep her safe?

He didn't say that, did he?

Oh... I feel a little traitorous saying this -- but the best part of today was when Milo and Max pulled their guns, and Diane walked from the back saying, "I don't know who you are sir, but you just made a grievous error in judgement."

HILARIOUS!!!

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Lucky: Tracy may not believe it, but my Dad loves her. If he hasn't called her about the money, something's wrong.

Sam: So, how do you know he's not just on a bar crawl?

Lucky: If he's sending me a coded message through you, it means he doesn't want Tracy involved. He's trying to protect her.

Also, there was some foreshadowing at the end of the second scene with Tracy. "So, if he hasn't contacted me, and he hasn't contacted you, where is he?"

Everything about the dialogue made it clear that Luke was *not* on a bar crawl, and that it was a pretense in order to protect Tracy, knowing she'd go back to Port Charles.

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

Happy birthday ILTQ!!!!!!!

and please don't get my hopes up about the ahir if it's only something like a millemeter longer, but I'm happy for that anyway, anything longer than what it was is great

• Members

When I saw the scenc when she said she took the money and that Luke should be out of money by now I took it as if she had to take the money and not that she did it out of spite. The way she said it made me wonder that he told her or somehow got her somehow to take the money unwillingly. She definately was worried about him. IMHO.

EDIT

waving at QT!!!!!

Edited by funny1

• Members

Nancy, thanks for clarifying that!

Good news, folks. My internet is still working AND Tracy made Soap Opera Weekly spoilers.

Not the greatest of spoilers, but we'll take what we can, right?

Show of hands...

But emphasizing the positive, I will say this means that Tracy is on next week (Week of June 16th) AND the week of June 23rd. :Dhooked will be very happy!

• Members
Happy Birthday

ILoveTracyQ!!!

Hope you had a great day!!

When i was FF to see if Tracy was on I passed right by it. I was like WTMF!! But after I rewound and heard what Lucky had to say about how Luke loves Tracy and is trying to protect her, I was like - ok, one mili-second of Tracy I'll take, but only because of Lucky's words about Lukes feelings for her made up for it. As long as I know LuNacy is okay, I'm good. :D

Is there a full moon or something? My internet was out for a while today also.

Anyone up for a little late-nite chat? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

Waving back at you, funny!! Sorry I missed you before. I've been in drive-by posting mode today.

Oh, yeah. Tracy's expression and her tone at the end of that scene made it clear that she was worried...big-time. It's also clear that whatever Luke has done is to protect Tracy. Regarding the money, my feeling is that she took it, thinking that it would cut short Luke's bar crawling. That's assuming she thinks that what he's doing. You could be right, though, funny. Luke has said, both to Tracy and to others, how well Tracy knows him, and how it's hard to pull the wool over her eyes.

Tracy seemed very subdued the day she returned. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, and in her heart, I think she knows there was more to it.

Anyway, so thrilled for LuNacy today. I wasn't worried for the long-term, but I'm glad to know that they're writing these two true to character. What a concept!

*waving at funny and tracyluv*

Edited by QueenTracy