Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

As much as I hate that the writers decided to make the reason Tracy left Luke while on the run is because she and Luke got into a fight. I have to wonder if that reason is true and not a cover (something we were all hoping for).

If you remember when Luke was asking Sam if he looked good enough to win his wife back, he told Sam that he had a hard time "pulling the wool over her eyes" and when Sam asked if that was what he planned on doing, he didn't respond. He basically said the same thing to Lucky when he told him he was going to do whatever it takes to get his wife back, including lying to her face. Then he also told Tracy "to her face" when she asked about the Z's and if he was going to leave them to manage their own affairs, he said he would get out as soon as he could.

I bet Tracy found out that he had no intention of leaving the mob so she took off with his money, well actually, the Z's money, leaving him high and dry. That is the only reason I can think of for their fight.

• Members

HI everyone I'm on at the public library. I'm having internet withdrawals - it's pathetic.

The guy working on my computer says it will be ready tomorrow, so I hope he's right. I'm dying here. I actually have to do housework. I miss you all.

QT, please call. I don't know what's happing with the blog, though I do know that' it's in good hands.

I only have half an hour - and I came here first, feel special??? Anyway, I want to read the thread and see what's happened.

Hooked called me before she left for Spain, saying Wed & Fri. Has this been confirmed?

EDIT

I have to go. The library is closing shortly. Lainey, I will return with The Annals as soon as I can. QT, saw the blog. Thank you my sister. Sorry I've been leaving you holding the bag the last two weekends. You are doing amazingly well!!! Seriously, call me.

Edited by remos

• Members

Maybe, and this is what I am going with, they are making the fight their story but that is part of their ultimate plan to outsmart the studges that are in charge of things around their, after all, they do have to find out the truth and get the proof. Maybe theyr want everyone to think that TRacy won't help Luke after the last fight.

• Members

Anyone for the BR?

Funny, BSG and Ms. Q (yes, I see you girly girl-hee) get all ya all sweet-cheeks in here! ;)

EDIT: BSG, If you don't come in here, I will show up tomorrow nite in my birthday suit, and it won't be pretty! ;\

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

nex, we are thinking W and F. W is iffy though. We might just "hear" about her and not actually see her.

Want to believe this?

~ Week of July 1st ~

They came from an anonymous poster.

These sound like spoilers I could have made up. They're very general, you know? I mean, it's likely that some of them are true 'cause on any given day

blah, blah, blah. Anyway, guys, sorry. I don't really see these being actual spoilers - just things that are likely to happen that week. But at least someone cares enough about our girl to mention her! :D