Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey all, I guess, as we all knew or at least suspected... no Tracy today :( That just flat out sucks, that's what I think.

Oh my God, I was going to be good and go to the gym today. I've been really good about it actually. I've been running about 5 miles 4-5 times a week and doing an hour of resistance 3 times a week, like my traibner wanted me to (the pilot program I'm doing this time is with a trainer instead of the other guy I used with the same company... and it's a woman so she can better work with a woman's weight issue that a man, or at least I thihnk so... and I love her, she's so adorable!) She gave me the whole schpiel (she's very excitable) about how she loves having me in her group and she loves my energy and the energy of having a young girl brings to everyone else. Then she went on about how I am in such great condition (not wieght wise, but otherwise with muscle tone and general eating and all that) and she had me go to her kettle bell class. Holy Mother of God, if no one has ever heard of it... go!!!! I told her I wanted something I would be able to feel the next day and she asked how I thought this class was b/c she's still relatively new to teaching it and I was the only one she knew already, plus she knew my issues with all of it, with how much I work out but nothing changes and I don't ever feel anything the next day b/c I have a lot of mucle to begin with. Let me tell you, I can't move. If I had to squat down to put something away at work I couldn't get back up without using my arms to hold my weight. I stayed home from the gym b/c my legs are killing me after that and being in heels all day. Oo joke all, if anyone is looking for something that is REALLY going to make you work (I only say it b/c I hear everyone on here talking about dieting and excersize like every other woman) this is so it.

Ok, I'm done now.

Hooked... any news on that letter? Did you read it for me yet? No rush, just curious

• Members

Hey guys! I feel so out of touch. Wasn't online at all yesterday from like the time we left school til this morning briefly to find nothing about Tracy and then I have been gone all day today.

About 55 kids showed up at the swim party. So many hours of sun..I am so tired. And me, miss sun paranoid with my 50 sunblock on always, forgot and put my hair up in a ponytail mid-way through and got all sunburned on my back where my hair usually is!!!

My son is still there.

I have so much to do for my trip sunday and I am toast. Can't move. So tired.

So nothing sounds good at all for our girl coming up. Will she even be on next week? Maybe once? Ugghhh!!

• Members

hooked, good to "see" you!

TL, you have a PM!

This was on SZ, and I thought the wardrobe reference was cute...

Those who are not interested, just scroll.

(Topic was to kill off each cast member, but how?)

So for Tracy, someone had her die of dehydration because she wears warm clothes in the summer.

Heh. I actually thought her jacket the other day was quite summery (at least for her). But she does have a tendency to wear these long sleeved and rather heavy-looking jackets all summer long. Her winter and summer outfits are often are the same. Oy!

• Members

Welcome back, hooked!

There was one spoiler for Tracy next week...unless things have changed. Any chance that Guza will come through, and Tracy will be "all over the place" this summer? She is obviously his favorite Quartermaine, not that there's much competition for that title.

Anyway, it ooks like the Mexico story with LuSam may have replaced the Haunted Star story that would have involved Tracy. I hope we get something LuNacy-wise when Luke sends Sam that email. A couple of weeks ago on SD, someone had spoiled that and it seems to be definite. They also said that Sam tells Tracy about it, and that Luke also contacts Tracy. So, hopefully, they're right about that, too.

• Members

Hey, gang--thanks for the birthday wishes. I've been playing on the Luke and Tracy blog fairly frequently, but not doing much else. (Okay, watching the show almost every day now.)

I get the feeling that the whole "Luke and Tracy fought" thing is a cover....

• Members

Thanks for my new LuNacy Banner, Stace!!!

This past week I've heard music to 4 LuNacy vids at various shopping places, and I NEVER hear these songs. They were "Who Says You Can't Go Back", "Accidentally In Love", "Crazy for This Girl" and "Dani California". Is it a sign of some fabulous LuNacy to come after the summer is up?

• Members

How does it look?

I still think redheads are cute. You can tell him I said so....

Speaking of cute redheads... how ADORABLE was Diane with Spinelli today, when she couldn't hold her coffee in her mouth!?!?! So funny!!!

Speaking of Diane... MinervaFan, weren't you promising us some DiLex fan fic?? What happened to that? hmmmmm.