The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I watch GH every day regardless. Never missed a day I don't think in as long as I can remember. There was no scene ever of TQ visiting AZ. I can personally vouch for that!!

Remos--no scenes were cut flirtation wise from what SM spoiled on the radio show. He said the "unlucky love thing" and also Tracy getting up in his face and his "ummmm" sound were how he was playing it flirty with her.

Hope everyone called comment line with some lunacy buzz today.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know nothing was cut out that SM talked about. I really liked the vibe between Trevor and Tracy - scary liked it. Not that I see him as competition for Luke, but it's been a long time since Tracy has had that type of personality to go toe to toe with. Even Luke, as great as he is with Tracy, doesn't bring that air to the room the way Trevor does. And as someone from another board noticed, now that a spark has been lit between Tracy and Trevor, SM isn't going to be leaving any time soon. Tracy needed someone else to play with - Trevor can keep pace.

• Members

Funny, I was just going to mention that! I watched again and forgot a couple of things....

LOVED:

When Trevor said I am hoping to find some action tonite and Luke says "so was I, we're closed"

When after Tracy said keeping Luke from self destructing was a challenge of a lifetime, Luke bit his lip (woohoo-sexy) and sent the staff home.

The expression on Lucky's face in the background when Tracy was telling Trevor she was going to hurt him in ways that haven't been invented. LOL !

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Sorry funny. My daughter hijacked the computer after my earlier post and I had to wait to get back on. Went into the breakroom and said "hi" and you didn't respond so I figured you were busy and I posted the post above. When I came back, you never replied and were gone by that time. Oh well... there's always tomorrow nite. ;)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

No, the poster wasn't kidding. I have no idea why they'd lie about it though. Very weird, at any rate. With them being a Laura fan, I would say, just trying to start trouble, but that doesn't really make sense.....

Can't wait to watch, I'll have to tape tonight.

• Members

Oh boy...

I liked today! (It could have used some lip action in the dance scene... but i'll take what I can get ;) ).

What I thought was yummo:

- The way she said "mood music!"

- The way she rubbed his back

- The way she held up her rings

- The way he leaned into her when he danced (sooo sexy).

- The way they tried to keep dancing after Trevor came in

- The way she touched his arm, and told him he was on a roll (so connected, so sexy!)

- The way she told Trevor she'd hurt him in ways not invented yet!!!!! Oh Mama, that was awesome!!! Which brings me to Remos' point:

I am both intrigued and repulsed by any possible Tracy/Trevor flirtation:

-Intrigued because they are both SUCH good actors, and I noticed a ton of energy there today.

-Repulsed because Trevor is TOOO mean for Tracy, and besides Tracy doesn't need anyone else -- she has Luke.

However I wouldn't be opposed if:

Tracy comes back early from her adventures with Luke to save Lulu from the mob. As part of her plan to rescue Lulu and get Luke back, she begins some sort of relationship with Trevor or Anthony or both! :lol: As long as this is a ruse, and she is still madly in love with Luke.. well, then.. I could deal with it... for a little while... and it might be fun to watch (and TIIC might chase me away forever... but hey, it's worth a try ;) ).

• Members

I got today's clips, but I had to do the unthinkable.......I had to get the clips from Izzy at Favorite-Moments.net because she was the only one who had them posted. Hella Good hasen't posted clips in days and Cazigirl has yet to put a megaupload link to any of her clips in a while.

Well here they are in all their glory.....Enjoy! :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VRZGJQOS

Clips provided by Izzy, edited by me.

• Members

Bumping the thread. Hoping we get at least two lunacy scenes today that are cute. Seems like a lot of luke saying bye to lulu/johnny, and lucky in there.

I am still plugging away trying to get some confirmation of JE on the 3rd or that she is taping now. So far, nobody is spilling anything. I have a ton of errands to do this morning so I gotta get moving! See you guys later. Keeping fingers crossed for one last kiss!