The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I have to admit, if I were picketing out there for a long time I would be in sneaks and sweat pants, too. I feel a lot better about my sloppy sunday attire now! I think its great that JE is so comfortable dressing comfortably in front of people and cameras. I care way too much about how I look to be that brave.

Sunday is almost over... back to my cave for another week.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can't speak for LA, but having lived in NYC all my life, I have run into many a soap or broadway actress over the years, that pretty much would have been considered by the tabloids, to look like crap, donning regular clothes like sweats and hats without make-up, much like a blank canvas.

Anyone for the breakroom for a few minutes? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

Sorry, I don't have any information. I just have read somewhere that L&T blackmail Monica so that both of them can move back into the mansion. I think that will happen over two episodes. I don't think Wed, Thu and Fri will be all about the TMK. We know that Luke and Scotty will be on on Wed and that that Epiphany/Go Red event will be on Wed at Kelly's and will incl. Monica.

• Members

The luke scotty thing is for the following Wed. (I think March 3rd)

Someone who had the breakdowns said that the TMK liz/sam, luck/jason stuff predominates this week. Hoping for at least one day, hopefully two for them! But I would guess it would be T, W or M, T

Someone said that the were at Steve Burton's appearance today in nashville and he said that Monica did not hit sam. The day before he said it was either Monica or Liz. So I guess it was Liz, but at least Luke/Tracy wll be back in the house before they find out.

• Members

I think Jane just likes to dress comfortably. I don't live in either LA or NY, although I have been to LA once, but I think NY actors are far more into fashion and showy-dress than LA people are. NY is far more "arty." I think you can't just look at the way someone dresses to determine anything of substance about that person. For instance comparing MBE to JE in the pics, I'm not sure but the NBC lot is close to the ABC lot there, and it's already been said several actors were marching on their lunch breaks or breaks from filming or rehearsal. I watch DOOL and I'm pretty sure I've seen MBE wear that outfit or similiar outfits on the show as her character. JE might not have even gone in to work that day, I don't know, but at any rate, as others have said, she has been quoted as dressing for comfort.

Maybe Jane doesn't fit in with the arty NY actors and that's one reason she chooses to act in LA. I certainly know I've seen pics of Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, and well....countless celebrities in LA out in public in sweats and caps and sunglasses. Part of it is to avoid being seen, part of it is that they spend their days working, dressed up and made up, and they want to give their feet/face/hair a break from the makeup/hairspray/high heels/tight clothes. I'm certainly not going to compare Jane to other actors who dress differently and who DO wear makeup and do their hair up in public. The actress Loni Anderson once said in an interview that when she was married to Burt Reynolds she never once took off her makeup in front of him, nor did she ever let him see her without makeup. She even slept wearing it. Jane is far more comfortable in her skin that that, and I don't see that as anything other than a woman who knows you aren't just about what you wear or put on the outside.

In a time when things like botox and plastic surgery are the norm, I find that pretty refreshing myself.

• Members

Hey ya'll. I haven't dropped off the planet lol....I've been really busy with school work and moving haha. I moved a building over and up a floor and can see my old room from the new one haha, I love it though. I won't be around much till like wednesday when I can really get caught up because I have 2 midterms, a pile of homework, no sleep and work ahead of me the next couple of days. Kinda sucks cuz i'm really behind on gh by about a wk. Hope everyones doing great and I'll be back by sometime this wk lol.

Miss ya'll. <<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>

Rach

• Members

I'm tellin' ya, peeps...

I can tell by the style of the sweatshirt and the style of the sneeks and the style of the pants (and the glasses!)

(and don't even get me started on the 100% cotton comment...)

hehehehehe (I'm having way too much fun with this)

Remos, love your novel!! It's very well done!! Beautiful!!! (could have had a little more sex, but I love the overt emotional connection between those two, so I'm forgiving you the lack of sex ;) )

Please, Funny...... please........

Thank you, ILTQ.

ILTQ, when Luke crawled on top of Tracy on the "talk dirty to me" day (one of my all time favorite's because of the looks they gave one another later in that epi when they were trying to kiss) he was wearing True Religion. His butt is definitely smaller than mine. :lol:

• Members

Morning guys! Yes, the "talk dirty to me" was True Religion jeans--I would of course, also notice that. As an aside, a friend of our is LA's sister owned that company. The way she got on the map was she was friend's with Courtney Cox and gave her a few pairs of her jeans she was making. Courtney wore them for a magazine cover shoot and the brand took off! They don't fit me that well, but my husband has a pair or two!

I did notice Marianna was wearing Joe's Jeans the other day when she and Ric were in the hotel room--those are my favs!

There are no no spoilers out there I can see...hope we get the black mail stuff this week.

CAn't wait to catch up on some reading today...

• Members

I only remember the True Religion thing because I remember it being in a soap mag quote or something. I think it was his choice of clothing if he could only have one thing, or something like that. I wouldn't recognize designer jeans or how much they cost if they jumped up and literally bit me in the butt.

;)

There's a little blurb on SD that (I'm not blacking it out, it's SD, GOS and all that) that Tracy and Claudia will become friendly and that Luke will work for Claudia.

My thoughts: I guess I can see Claudia and Tracy getting along, I can even see Tracy giving her tips on how to handle some of the "bidness", but I think it's very iffy. I'd much rather have confirmation the earlier "spoilers" about ELQ and the mystery client and the anonymous money in an envelope are true. I just can't see Tracy having a big part in the mob story either way, when the ELQ story would most likely give her a greater POV.

Hope she's on today...........

Oh and remos I read your updates to your fic "Finding Happiness", I really liked the story a lot. :)