Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

*waves to Quartermainefan* Come post sometime!

I think we should send valentines cards to "Luke/Tracy" to make them back together by Valentines day--easy mail count bump! LOL!

Actually it is good we have been writing now, cause they are taping end of Feb stuff now, which means that if we waited til this all played out on screen it could be too late!

My chart is growing....lots of people have earned their gold stars....have you?

• Members

*waves to nex*

Carrie I wrote JFP, Garin Wolf (the HW for now), Jane, and Tony. I haven't mailed them yet. I don't think it'll do good to write Brian Frons, but I might later if any of you did. I also don't know about writing the mags....I may do one today. But I have at least four written.

*bats eyes* do I get a gold star for each one?

And UGH. Nothing in the new SOD about our girl, but isn't this a SID week also? Maybe SOW or SID will have something. I so hope that ELQ spoiler is true.......

• Members

So far on my gold star chart...TL, Funny1, Halee, IloveTQ, myself (LOL), nancy (I think)...Nex, Remos

Who else needs a gold star??? Ms Q? MinervaFan, Miss jane? LadyA? BSG?

And yes, IloveTQ...just print out another copy and send it to Frons...couldn't hurt!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

PRINT???!!!

I've been handwriting these suckers. :)

I figure that'll make even more of an impact than a typed one.

I'm home...I'll give a Tracy recap if I can. I'm actually on "vacation" this week, but no money to go anywhere, so I'm "spring cleaning". LOL

I hope Tracy is on for more than just to taunt Monica. I want LACY on today !

Tracy, first scene: (she's wearing the same clothes as last Thurs/Fri...is it still just one day? I guess that makes sense that it is, but she's still wearing that fur thing Staci hates (I don't hate it, for the record).

She walks up to Monica as Monica is talking to the cop about her car being stolen and says "Monica. What's going on?"

Second segment: no Tracy. :( I miss Lacy. I never realized how much until the possibility of Luke having to fight for her (which I've wanted to see all along.)

I think Spin/Maxie are cute, and I don't even like Spin. Lulu and Johnny? NOT hot. Luke and Tracy are waaaay hotter.

Very short scene with Tracy telling the cop Monica is talking to about the lawsuit, LOL...and asking Monica why she's back at the hospital in scrubs. The cop asks Monica if she was driving under the influence of alcohol.

End of scene. *sigh*

Next scene, Monica defends herself to the cop but avoids his question about whether or not she's been drinking. Tracy doesn't really have any words here, it's mostly her reactions. They bring Sam in as they are talking and Tracy watches Monica's reaction.

They certainly are making Logan look guilty as the TMK and Monica as the one who hit Sam. I think it was Nikolas, OR it could have been that Sam was hit twice, maybe? Maybe once by Nikolas and the second time by Monica? I don't know....

I forgot to finish my edit. that was all of Tracy today. Blink and you miss her, and really...not worth watching. Jane had maybe two lines.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Yeah I printed some and hand wrote some IloveTQ... i do think hand=written is good too.

I passed your recap along to Ms. Q at work!

Well hopefully lunacy tomorrow or later this week. For sure this week.

TG sure isn't what he used to be is he...not a sweeps draw at all. He was on, then is MIA for a few days. Even LC is getting more airtime than TG in sweeps so far!

• Members

Ah I love your thinking out loud while you recap, recap ILTQ, much fun!

Glad to hear she was on as fleeting as it sounded.

And I still love that Valentines idea for LuNacy! If we got everbody on board that could really make an impact.

*I would have hand written some too, but I have horrible handwriting. It looks like a 5 year old's.

Edited by halee

• Members

oh yeah, check out abcmedianet's new pics.... I didn't believe that it was going to be Logan but it looks like it is. there are pics on the second and third page I think that have him grabbing Lulu from behind and scaring her andthen he is laying on the floor and she is hugging Johnny. And I think maybe Epiphany is the heart attack patient they were talking about b/c she is in a hospital bed but i don't think she is supposed to be attacked by the TMK. Maybe she is and we just don't know yet. No new Tracy or LuNacy pics yet though

Ok, now if divorcing her is one of the "great lengths" Luke is going to go to to get her back I am done. D.O.N.E.... well maybe not, but I'll make the effort.

OT: having been on much so a quick hi to everyone? Hope all is well with everyone but I don't have the time to go that far back in the posts or to respond to everything everyone said, sorry. Have way too much to do right now. My memere has me painting a scenic picture for my uncle he took on his honeymoon a few months ago. It's a gorgeous picture but it has palm trees which means I have to do all the back layers first b/c you can see through the trees. Normally I can do a piece at a time and move over but I have to do it in layers and I wrk in poils paint, which is what he wanted anyway so I have to wait for it try dry b4 I can do anything else to it. I have been waiting at least that long and it still doesn't dry fast enough. I know this is how it works with oils but I don't have time to wait for it if it isn't a picture for me. Big pain in the ass if you ask me. I guess I'll post a copy when i'm done. Should be soon. THen I have to finally paint my friend's son's bedroom wall. I don't think I'll want to se another paint brush for a good long time.

Carrie- speaking of "art", did you ever decide if you want me to do that picture for you? Just let me know. I've tried to ask you a few times on here but I know how easy it is with so many posts to go right by things so if I don't hear from you i'll try your email.

Ok, off to right my newsletter for work and then, surprise surprise, more painting.

Job intervew Friday... just at a bank which I don't really want to do for long if I don't have to, but it's money and lots of insurance for now so it works for me!

Edited by knh

• Members

So about the valentines cards, I agree with Halee....I would send them to TG/JE or Luke/Tracy c/o GH, ABC- TV, 4151 Prospect Avenue, Hollywood, CA 90027 (yes I have that memorized--sad but true). That way it boosts up their mail count as a couple pairing mail count.

Just a thought...hey what the heck...

knh--I am sorry I have not responded about the picture...I may hold off on that for a while. Glad you are doing some painting!

I am leaving in a bit to take my son to his high school course selection night. I can't believe my baby is going ot be in high school next year....more so I can't believe they have to choose their classes in freakin FEB for end of August.

Oh...total me thing to happen today...I go to work out in my boot camp class, and I am doing this thing where you have to be kneeling on this oblong ball and I am doing bicep curls with this 12 pound bar thingy, so I lose my balance and go flying forward and use my hands to break the fall and the bar falls and jams into the back of my left hand...I have this HUGE swollen welt on it. So graceful...and it was a big class too today of people. I wanted to cry it hurt so bad, but I sucked it up and kept going

It is getting more and more bruised and swollen as I sit here...good thing it doesnt' interfere with my typing!!!

Hope to chat later tonight!

Edit

From soapdish about someone else...liason i think but notice the bolded info:

That's happening tomorrow episode. It's a brand new day in PC and this is when he brings her coffee and they have their snuggling and kissing.

Which means if TQ is on tomorrow of anytime the rest of the week she will be changing out of her hideous dead animal jacket---sorry ILTQ if you like it. I can't take it for one more day!!! LOL!!

Edit again...TQ must be wearing some big heels and Monica must be in sneakers or something because didn't JE look way way taller than LC today standing next to her? I thought they were like the same height in other pictures I have seen!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Got home about 20 minutes ago. MsQ just had one of those days that she would never ever want to revisit EVER.

knh, good to hear from you. Seems like you haven't posted in a long time.

hooked, ouch! That sounds like it hurt a lot.

About the episode:

Did I say that I hate that fur thing?! 'Cause I used to love it. Now, I'm just tired of it. I counted 6 or 7 different times that she's had that on... But I don't hate it. My least favorite outfit is...Hmm...I don't like that horribly fitted red jacket with black belt but not sure if it's the worst...

TQ's hair is getting better! It really, really is!

Yeah, JE is like towering over LC again. Poor JE, probably wishing she could be in the gym shoes that LC gets to wear. Haha.

LC looked very soft and young today, and I really hope Monica didn't hit Sam!!! Don't ruin the vets!!!

Anyone else want Tracy to eventually step up as a friend to Monica?

• Members

I was saying that in the breakroom last night. I dont' know about friend to Monica, but I would like to see TQ save Monica's butt Q style...and be true to the Qs...when someone bad does happen, they help CYA for the rest of the family to protect the family name, etc. Remember when Alan hit someone, she made Dillon drive his car over the cliff? I would like to see her cover for Monica somehow and get her into facing her problem head on.

Maybe that is how the lawsuits will play out evenutally...and be dropped.

The good news is Luke/tracy scenes this week won'th ave her in the dead animal jacket!