The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

BSG, here is the link to the Hella Good GH Charachter Game:

Hella Good GH Character Game

When you click it will take you to the log-in page of course because you can't view Hella site without logging in first. But of course if you've bookmarked it, and click it again from bookmarks it will take you to the game after you've logged in.

Sorry for the detailed instructions. I know that not everyone is as ditzy as me. After I first clicked the original link for the game Ms. Q posted, and signed in, I didn't realize I had to use the same URL to get to the game. Duh! I can't believe I do well in school. Actually I'm really more computer illiterate. Nah, okay, well maybe just a little ditzy too. heehee.

It has been just these 4 charachters left for weeks, hovering around the same point scores or more like the same distance between scores. So our girl could use the extra push in closing the gap, otherwise it might be these same 4 into 2008. Heh.

Lucky 90

Patrick 23

Sam 128

Tracy 59

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Deb, LOVE your new 'do!! It really gives your face a lift and you look younger!

I wish I had the "wash n go" type of hair. My hair would end up looking like Roseanne Rosanna Danna from SNL if I just let it go without doing something to it.

Love it, it's ral purdy :).

• Members

Hey Deb...LOVE the hair. Looks very easy and is very flattering.

And I know I have said this before, but I was able to witness first-hand last week what a gift Locks of Love is. My friend who is undergoing chemo and I went to get her wig fitted and styled, cut, etc. Because it is a real hair wig, they have to wash it, cut it, style it, and even put hair products in it to defriz, etc. I know that Locks for love is children I believe, but it is such a great thing to do. I send LadyAshton a link to another place like that through Pantene Pro V that only requires 8 inches instead of 10. In any event that is a very noble thing to do.

I am watching Grease with my son right now. I LOVE Grease!!! ONe of my all time favorite movies. I saw Sweet Charity this afternoon with my friend. It was pretty good (especially since the tickets were given to me free :)

Going to finish watching the movie, but will be online around 10 central or so if anyone is around.

• Members

WTMF!! Please let this new "format" for SON be a glitch in the site! This thing is set up like soapzone format or something and I don't like it!! Or maybe I'm dreaming? What? I've too many late nights in the breakroom and I'm seeing things? I hope so because I'm not liking this one bit.

• Members

*waves to all*

Thanks for all the good wishes and sympathy for my client. You guys are the BEST !!

I still haven't watched Thursday or Friday yet but I do have them taped.

Longer comments later, work is nuts, RL is nuts. LOL

Deb I love the haircut. Very cute. And with summer I'm sure it's also very COOL. :)

• Members

Hey Nex!!! See you are online right now! TL posted the clips from Friday so you don't have to edit--hurray! Hope you had a fun weekend.

BSG--hope you had a fun bacholerette weekend!

TL...I tried to go to bed last night early...couldn't fall asleep forever, but I guess I finally did around midnight! I almost came back up here to get online...it is pouring cats and dogs here today. SUch the day to stay in bed. So I did. Til almost 10am!!! I was up at 7, but went back and finally, finally finally watched Friday's episode. I loved her face and the evil scheming Tracy when she told Lulu she was a persuasive girl and she would figure out a way to get Logan to cooperate!!!

I am making myself be productive today. I have made all my appointments for doctor/dentists/kids eye doctors, etc. I have done everything but the never ending laundry....going to drop them off at the eye doctor with my husband and then go on a massive returning streak!!!

I am hosting that wedding shower at my house this sat. and have done absolutely nothing about it!!!

Hoping for TQ today, but have a feeling she will be on wed. thursday and friday!!!

Any new spoilers or scoop anyone???

Ms. Q--we miss you!

• Members

TL, thanks for posting Friday's clips! I can't wait to watch!!

hooked, I loved your story :D

MF, I like your hair short :) and the fact that you donated your hair is great!

I have a few more spoilers for this week according to SoapZone:

*Ned lays on Dillon a chance to get his foot through the door as a filmmaker, a gig as a director’s assistant on a movie he’s scoring.

*Tracy doesn’t want Dillon to go. She isn’t ashamed to use guilt to try and force her son to stay put.

*The guilt eats away at Dillon, plus there’s the unresolved feelings for Lulu. He lays his burdens down on Ned and Georgie.

*Ned and Georgie remind Dillon to do what he needs to do to be happy for himself.

*Georgie looks for Tracy at the mental asylum, gets Lulu, then gets her to help Dillon take this gig.

*Lulu does her part to convince Dillon to follow his road. She closes the door on any romantic relationship between them, as added measure.

*Of course, Lulu, and Georgie, and any of the Quartermaines, will miss Dillon terribly, but they know this job offer is good for him. So they bid him a fond farewell.

*As the Quartermaine family members send Dillon off, Tracy bursts in.

*Tracy begs Ned to stall the gig for Dillon.

*Edward fails to strong-arm Lainey into putting her signature on some documents that would wrest sole control of ELQ from Tracy.

I almost forgot, YAY to all those who have been playing The GH Character Game at Hella Good Tracy now has 64 points!!! :D :D :D

• Members

Thanks for the scoop, nex! I just checked on the character game and Tracy is up to 66!! Whooot!

TL, thanks so much for posting Friday's clips! I can't wait to get home and watch! I just found out my work is giving us early dismissal tomorrow for the 4th of July, so I might actually get to watch GH live (hopefully at the gym, lol).

hooked: the bachelorette weekend has been really great. Awesome friends, great beach weather, and lots of good food (see previous gym reference). I've just finished packing up my stuff (including all the junk I picked up at the Christmas Tree Shop--hooray for cheap photo albums!). And we're going to hit the road soon for the long drive back.

Ms. Q: We miss you!

Hope to catch you guys in the breakroom later this week!

~bsg

• Members

Heyy everyone! I've been barely able to watch lately (go figure she's been on).

Love the hair Deb!!

So....... yeah I'm not sure what to say about what I have seen. Its okay... then again I haven't been able to pay much attention when I do cuz I've been babysitting and things.

But I did like the scenes between her and Scotty.