The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey, ya'll. I'm too old to be shy about birthdays anymore, and I don't do coy well. June 4, 2007, I will be turning 41. I've posted my birthday wish list here. Almost all of it is free. Please take a look and see if you can make an increasingly old woman's birthday a little brighter....;)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You got it MinervaFan! I will try to write something for ya! I wish I could say I would do a video...I may attempt! I am just shy of two months behind ya turning 41!

So hoping TQ is on today and not on the cutting room floor!

Edit Since it was mother's day...I thought this was sort of funny on totaltvonline....why you should be glad your mom is not from Port Charles http://totaltvonline.com/ghblog/?p=7#more-7

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

OFF TOPIC

Interview Update: It was for student teaching. Last interview, I met with the assistant principal, but he wanted me to return after the semester, so I could meet with the teacher I might be working with. So...I met with her today, and we're good to go. :D She started talking to me in Spanish!!! I would expect that for a paid position, maybe, but a student teaching one?!? Scared me. She was nice though, and I think I'll like working with her. But oh no!!! She has a "zero hour" class, which is the school's fancy way of saying, "You're going to start teaching at 7:15 in the morning." It's about a 25 minute drive too, and I just can't get there right on time (gotta arrive before). Ahhhh...Someone calculate what time I'll have to be up. This is going to be even earlier than before...Anyway, thank you all for the well wishes! They paid off. :)

TOPIC

Ooh, MinervaFan, write it. Write it. Please? :) It'll go hand and hand with my VIDEO which should be posted sometime later today. And I'm going to MISS your birthday!!!! That means I gotta get started on something now...Or I can send an E-greeting in Spanish from Mexico, LOL. Or both. Heh.

hooked, thanks for the Mother's Day commentary. Some of that was pretty funny. And I don't think they are going to cut her scenes today. Well, not all of them, anyway. The spoilers don't indicate anything "cool" like Luke and Tracy sharing drinks. It's all Laura, with Liz and Lucky mentions. They'll probably keep that in. BTW, thanks for the banner feedback. It took forever to do the text. And that thing with their eyes, every other picture, was intentional, in case you or anyone else was wondering. LOL. I tried matching up the wide-open eyes.

And because my post would not be complete...I have some TQ wardrobe comments. This site and I are likethis in regards to her outfits.

LINK

Tracy looked frumpy:

tracyuglyblouse.jpg

I'm confused too, Ms. Q.

LINK

(There's JE praise in the article too, but I'm targeting wardrobe right now). ;)

The blouse they're talking about is the one from Oopsie Daisy.
Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Loved those comments Ms Q in that column. Hilarious. THe sad thing is the oopsie daisy jacket was not one of her most hideous in my opinion! Ha ha. Also. I so agree with her comments on Liz....she is a nurse with a cop husband, crying poverty all the time living in a one room apt and sleeping on the pull out sofa...yet she is carrying a coach purse! Hilarious what they said about Lulu's hair and making her into a minicarly!

I love that she refer to her as "ass-kicking Jane" cause she is so awesome!

So you might have to talk me through how to do a video again Ms. Q on windows moviemaker

Congrats on your student teaching job. You are going to have to leave your house by 6:30 the latest, so depending how high-maintenance you are in the morning, you will have to get up about 5:30 (or if you are like me...you will stumble out of bed at the last possible second with the makeup you had on from the day before (if you had any) and go! Ha ha! (well you asked someone to calculate that for you--LOL!)

• Members

MsQ, that whole "teaching at 7:15 am and having to be there at least 20 minutes early" thing? Reason #2 (after the abysmally low salary) I hated substitute teaching. It's the worst in elementary grades though, with high school starting latest. Personally, I think they do that in the hopes that depriving students of much-needed sleep will make them more malleable and susceptible to brain-washing. Unfortunately, it has the same effect on the staff.....

I will see what I can do about that Mother's Day story....

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Just saw this on soapzone...so I guess little Lulu is eavesdropping again (if it is true).

spoiler:"Tracy tries to force Luke to be honest with Lulu about having raped Laura, so the poor girl doesn’t have to hear it from another party… Oops, there’s Lulu, all ears anyway…"

Sorry I don't remember how to do the spoiler black thing or white out thing.

Yeah...do the mother's day thing Deb!

Here, high school starts earliest at 7:30. Elem. is at 8am and Middle is at 8:50am! I subbed a few times in college, but most of the time they would call and I would pick up and hang up and go back to sleep. I think I subbed like three times.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Aww, she's SO PRETTY today, guys!!! SO. PRETTY. Recycled wardrobe, but GORGEOUS.

*gets on knees and thanks hair, wardrobe, and make-up departments*

FYI, she and Luke all dressed up and at MetroCourt, talking about Laura and Scotty, and Luke just got a phone call from Lucky...

Scene 1: No TQ.

Scene 2: See FYI.

Scene 3: No TQ (had to give Jason more screentime, me thinks).

This is stupid...Don't care about Jerry, Carly, Jason, Elizabeth, Sam, Amelia, Sonny, Kate. Blah, blah, blah CRAP.

EDIT...

Running Commentary...

Gah. More Sonny and Kate. WHERE. IS. TRACY? She and Luke are supposed to discuss Liz and Lucky. Then, Scotty's supposed to make an appearance. Come on!!!!!

UGH! Jerry, Jax, and Cooper. Blah dee blah blah...Cooper lost some of his cuteness.

And now Super Jason is here to help Carly.

Yes, things are being cut IMO. The WRONG things.

WTF?!? THEY CUT THE SCENE! THEY CUT THE SCENE! Luke is at GH. Tracy never, never convinced him to see Liz and Lucky onscreen. This must have been set for Scene 3, but nooooo. We had to get more Jason and co.

Woot! She on! With Scotty. *still fuming about the CUT scene; the cut LUNACY scene* Grrrrr. All right. Tracy, Scotty, discussing Laura. Tracy suspects there's something else going on here...This is a rip off! Why cut a LuNacy scene where Tracy was going to be all sweet and stuff?

More coming later...

It's later.

"And I want my long lost property, blah, blah, blah." Kate, no one cares.

Emily and Nikolas are on. New faces. Everyone's talking about Elizabeth and her hormones. I can't believe people get paid to write this. Lucky is on too, and he's gone. And Emily: "We did survive! We're going to beat Craig!"

Cut to Craig again. Wow. LuNacy really are filler. Worst. May. Sweeps. Ever. And Tracy's so pretty today. I want to see some more prettiness. *shrugs*

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *fumes again* Carly and Jason. *vomits*

Scotty's supposed to warn Tracy today, right? Is that going to happen in the last scene? I can't believe I looked forward to this crap.

OMG!!! Sam and Amelia just walked right past Tracy and Scotty, who are talking among themselves. Come on! Cut to the goodness! Let's get to the goodness!!!! Why is Sam telling Amelia she slept with Ric??? Tracy!!! Come back to the screen! DNA test, Lucky was supposedly the Daddy, and he isn't, and Jason is, and I've been lied to for like ever...

SQUEE! Tracy! Here's the warning. That was a lame warning. "This could get ugly. You decide how you want things to go down for your lovely husband." LAME. Tracy thinks it's lame too. And Scotty's leaving. And...Tracy gets the shot before the commerical! I still miss LuNacy.

And there will be more commentary and frustration after the commerical break; I'm deciding to watch the commercials, seeing as they are more interesting than the show itself.

And I'm back...

Sonny: I ran a strip joint. Kate, blah, blah. Zzzzz.

Oh, Luke!!!!!!!!! Wherever you arrrrrrrrrrrre, Tracy's still at MetroCourt, I think. Go back there.

Uh oh. I'm wrong. Luke's at GH, laughing with Elizabeth. Talking about Lulu and Laura. Here comes Lucky. Luke is gonna go visit his grandson. Ok. I don't think Tracy is going to be on anymore. 3 scenes total isn't HORRIBLE, I guess. Should have been FOUR.

Carly: Something's been bothering you for soooooooo long, Jason. I thought it was Alan's death, but I'm not sure. Tell me, Jason. Talk to me, Jason!!! I hate seeing you like this. Make love to me, Jason. Oh, wait, she was only thinking that.

We're back at MetroCourt. Amelia and Sam. I think Tracy is gone. :( Jason has to go rescue Sam now, 'cause he's a SuperBorg, and that's what SuperBorgs do.

Cut to Craig and Lorenzo?!? What the hell.

Wait a minute. I'm so confused. There's still one more scene. THERE IS HOPE FOR THE LUNACY!!!!

Kate and Sonny kissing in a tree. Could this be any more boooooring? (I tried).

Maybe Tracy will show up at GH?!?

Or maybe we'll just have to wait until next week. Hopefully, GH won't cut their scenes for the 49th time total this year.

*breathes out* Carly and Jax talking about Jerry. Man, I used to like Jax. Get him away from Carly!

Cut to Jerry and Lorenzo. Ok, this are "heating up." Cue. Dramatic. Music. :lol: No way are they going to cut to GH now and have Tracy stopping by there, to see Luke.

Oh wait. Luke is on again. WHERE IS TRACY?!? Luke is on with Scotty. Scotty is taking several snapshots of the kid. Weirdo.

TRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE KISSED LUKE! AWW, ADORABLE. Cute LuNacy. Short, but cute. She put a stop to the madness, and she and Luke are leaving GH together. Continuation tomorrow, please?!? So, would've been 5 scenes, but instead was 4. I still wish we had the "Tracy is so wonderful and convinces Luke to be there for his son" scene, but nooooooo...Oh well. We got cutesy LuNacy in the end. *tries to smile*

Please be in the previews. Please! PLEASE! I need more Tracy this week. Booooo! All Jason, Sam, Elizabeth, Lucky, Jax, Carly, Craig, and Lorenzo. I hate when Tracy is only on Monday for the week. Now it seems like we gotta wait FOREVER!

Well, that's all I got. I hope I didn't drive any of you nuts. :D

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Double post, 'cause the last one is long enough. :unsure:

I watched LuNacy's final scene over and over again. I'm a happy girl.

MORE OR LESS DETAILED SPOILERS FOR FINAL SCENE

_

_

_

_

_

Tracy was all happy and full of smiles, and she kissed Luke on the lips, and patted his shirt, and maybe the "motherese voice" (I hope that's the right phrase) will annoy some of you, but I thought it was adorable.

(Tracy has convinced Luke to walk away; Luke has returned the camera film to Scotty).

Tracy: (thumbs up to Luke) Good thinking!

(LuNacy link arms).

Luke: Nice call, Wife.

Tracy: I'm so proud of you!

Luke: Nice kiss, too.

:wub:

• Members

Thanks so much Ms.Q for posting the recaps of Luke and Tracy. Its going to be ok, calm down and think happy thoughts.......yes they had a scene or two cut but they were on, yes its only Monday and there is a chance that today is the only day they/she will be on but its a good way to start off the week. Just think they are NOT fighting and are sorta working together against Scott. While you are right, this has to be the worst sweeps ever, it could be worse......they could not be on at all!!!

I know I am behind I need to catch up to what I missed over this past weekend, I will post later to comment on MinervaFan's fic and anything else.

• Members

AHHHH MS Q The hair gods were smiling down on TQ today! Her hair was bouncy, looked longer and had the big "O" (oomph) ha ha! They were cute all out for drinks together. That was by far her best outfit yet. I don't remember that shirt, but it was very flattering....Make up--awesome!

Quick pop quiz for you Ms Q: What episode did she wear that blouse in before?

She is totally questioning scotty's motives like what the heck? And please tell me who else LOVED LOVED LOVED that she called Laura a vegetable not once, but twice today (to scotty of course, not luke). She knows he had some alternative motive...

Loved how she was like picking her nails while Scott was talking to her

TracyLuv...good slow mo day at the end

So loved her coming to the hospital to break up the fight...and how hilarious that she doesn't even bother to look at the baby...through the window or anything...

Happy day for me today!

Also, I think she may be on tomorrow or one other day this week cause she needs to do the whole tell Luke to tell Lulu thing...my bet would be on Tracy Tuesday (T2) LOL!

Edit

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012 anyone around??? If not, maybe tonight around 9:30 central?

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Wow!! Can you sing GOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS (in a high pitched voice, of course :) ) boys and girls? Our girl looked BEA-U-TI-FUL today!! Was that last scene fab or what!!! Loved her entrace, "sweetheart" (X2) - touching Lukes clothes and patting him and that adorable kiss. YUMMO!! - and Luke's smile when she kissed him and his "nice kiss" comment too. It saved the show for me today! I hate that they cut the scene of Tracy convincing Luke to go visit Lucky and Liz because it looks like he just left her there. Anyhoo, the ending made up for it. :) - Hooked, you know I slo' mo'd that like 10 times already!! LOL Love that blouse on her too!!

Deb, Thanks for the Roomies update - LOVED IT!! 'bout time. heehee. So, the new one done yet? the mom's day one? heh heh, don't hit me. oh, BTW, I get back from my cruise the day before your birthday. I don't write and I don't make vids, so.... what? you want a gift card for B&N?

Ms. Q, congrats on your student teaching job!! Where's the mother's day vid? ya still workin' on it? you know me, patient as always. ;P

Hooked, Awwww on your mom's day gift. how sweet! Did it make you cry? My daughter took me out to dinner with my sister and some friends, and the rest of my gift was COLD HARD CASH baby!! LOL, she just left 10 mins ago with her "non-boyfriend" and on the way out, she says, "mom, ya got any money" can ya believe it? Oh BTW, I've seen that blouse on Tracy before, since you asked Stace the question, and besides the fact that I am not good with numbers, I don't know the date(s), BUT she was wearing that blouse in the arms of an ex-lovah! heh heh. What was the date Stace, quick, quick!

Everyone, thanks for the mom's day wishes.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

A-- The shirt was GORGEOUS! (I don't remember it. VERY flattering. She's lost weight. Best damn thing she's worn in a LONG TIME!!!)

B-- The kiss was ADORABLE!!!!!

Given the current regime, it doesn't get much better than this, folks. It was a GRADE A day! GRADE A!!! :D THUMBS UP FROM LAINEY BEV!!!

Walk up to the West 80s and give me some of that cold hard cash. I SO want to send Deb a Dyke Purse for her birthday. We can split it! :lol:

Edited by LaineyBev714