The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Ooh..I like your ending line Deb!

Ms Q Like the first two spoilers, that are the same. Not sure about scott causing problems for Luke/Tracy though. I hope it is not that Luke finds out Tracy knew he killed Rick and then takes off (for amsterdam) as he is so pissed at her for not telling him and then pissed at himself for causing her breakdown!! His sorry butt better say goodbye to her this time when he leaves or I will scream!

But...trying to keep positive. If couples have problems, then they are a real couple to writers. If they didn't fight or have issues, then they are too boring right?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey all!!

Loved the show yesterday, - scrumptious long kiss, "handsome devil you", and the yummy hug. Like also that Luke told Lucky that if anything did happen to Liz, that he would be able to move on. Thought it was interesting that Luke said that he did not want to stay in the house another night being IGNORED while Tracy fought with the chair/Alan. Loved also that she stood up for her self and basically said if I can put up with your crap, you can put up with mine. You go Mama! :)

Deb, Thanks for making the "Jane Rocks My World/JE.com" avatar. I am using it on SOC :)

Carrie, You bet I slow mo'd!! Too bad I don't have a giant screen TV - I so wanted to see that yummy kiss up close :) I was up late again last night doing some stuff for school but I was very tired from the night before also. LOVE the Derby Hat! LOL, you have to save it to wear to shul on Yom Kippur. Heehee. Thanks for emailing your latest artisitc accomplishments :) Love them! Hopefully my friend will remember to bring her camera tonite, and I can get my 'starry night' out to you.

Nex, Thanks for the clips of yesterdays show!

Ms. Q, Thanks for the LuNacy and Family promo vid! cute :) . Oh, BTW, was watching some of your stuff on YouTube last night and I know that you had loaded "Emotional" into the thread and I am almost sure I downloaded it, but I can't find it!! wah! When you have time can you load it into the thread again? Please? - A semi-cute little story.... I've been singing "emotional" all day today, and I was at work scanning tickets. So in between, "ticket's please...stairway to your left" I was singing the song and swaying/dancing. I got so caught up in it... so I'm there, with my hand out for the next ticket but not looking, while singing and dancing and the next thing I know this guy takes my hand and says "oh, you wanna dance with me?" LOL!! If my boss wasn't standig there I TOTALLY would have done it. I just chuckled and scanned his ticket. heehee

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

That is funny TracyLuv!! . Was he cute?? BTW...I got flowers today (with a note that said happy mothers day week) Pays to shake things up every once in a while!

Where is everyone today? I was thinking about yesterday and thinking that at least Luke told Tracy he was spending the night in town instead of just disappearing like normal. Where is in town anyway? The Haunted Star? Laura's old house???

I am going to try to pop in the breakroom for a few. If nobody is there, I will check back in around 9:45 central

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edit It is 10:35 central...anyone around http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

I am going to be writing for a little while!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hooked, I would have thought that "Town" was NYC. Back when I lived in Louisiana, it was just common knowlege that "Town" or "The City" meant New Orleans. I'm thinking people in New York talk the same way about NYC.

BTW, SchatzePage loaded the *teeeny* clip of Ms. J.'s performance on L&O to the JE.com site. Three's almost nothing to it, but she looks way purty (in a soft-butch kind of way). I still think her character's is amoral and predatory in a way that is terribly creepy, but here is the link. http://www.divshare.com/download/606633-29e

Does anybody have Tuesday's clips of the LuNacy scenes? I feel very much with the not-clean after rewatching that Randi Smolen (that's her name from IMDB) clip.

• Members

Dang. Still can't edit posts from my home computer. Just a quick note to tell MsQ that the "Opening Credits" LuNacy vid ROCKED. The music was perfect sit-com theme music, the credits were perfect, the clips were perfect, the pacing/effects were perfect--this was just perfect. When I pitch my LuNacy spin-off, we're just going to have to use this vid, aren't we? Yeah. We so are....

Feeling much cleaner now. :D

• Members

Minerva , nex posted the clips from Tuesday a few posts ago. Here is the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D09FGOFY

NYC would make sense, but that seems kind of far for some reason! :) Whatever could he be donig there? Gambling, drinking, cheating on her? Ha ha. I did think that she at least knew where he was, so maybe he does check in with her.

Any hope she is on today? It is Thursday....sometimes she is on T/TH

• Members

What Luke is doing in "The City:"

1. Hanging out in jazz clubs, listening to music, flirting and getting drunk.

2. "Taking care of business."

3. Running away from his problems.

4. Running away from himself.

5. Hiding from his own demons in the crowd.

I think if I wanted to forget myself and my life, I'd go someplace busy and crowded and just watch people...maybe insert the occasional wry comment on The State of Things.

I don't think Luke was up to any monkey business. I think his comment was accurate; he went to The City, hung out, got bored, and came home to be with his playmate.

• Members

Deb--Maybe he was looking for a really nice anniversary present for her from Tiffany or something??? I like that scenario! :) I am soooo wanting to get those city tapes. But what a pain to be on VHS. I could get them on tape and then take them somewhere that would transfer them on DVD...then I could make copies for anyone who wants them! I will wait and see if EdsMeds can get any clips though before I do that! I have to see how much that would cost too!

BTW...GH imust be cutting back on wardrobe expenses...Emily was wearing a light blue sweater thing with see through parts of it with a tank under it yesterday before she got all decked out to go with Craig to the bank. I have that sweater and got it two years ago at Banana Republic on sale. I think she "wore it best" though if we were side by side in US Magazine! The poll would be Natalia 99%, Carrie 1%--ha ha! And the one percent would be my mom voting--ha ha.

• Members

Hey all!

Deb, Thanks for posting the link to the L & O clip. I had totally forgotten to set my TIVO to tape it Monday. BTW, in the outer buroughs of NYC (The Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Brooklyn) when people say they are going into the city, they mean Manhattan. People who have lived in NYC all their lives always refer to Manhattan as 'the city'. New Yorkers don't refer to NYC as "the town". As far as I know, having relatives who live in upstate NY, when they say they are going into town, they mean the part of their town or the nearsest town that has shopping, nightlife, etc.

Hooked, the patron that asked me if I wanted to dance with him was average looking. Not cute, but not unattractive either. He was just okay.

I hope our girl is on today. It would be nice.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

TL, thanks for the clarification on "The City" versus "Town." My guess, then? He was knocking back beers at Jake's, which is infinitely more dull than playing One-Sided Telephone with Tracy and Alan. Besides, the women are hotter at the Qmansion....;)

No TQ on today. More of the Baby Jasus and SkyeLo and CarJaxSonJerNikUmRob. Yeah. I'm confused too....

Been thinking about Sister Mary Hotpants. Still haven't gotten over that last writing debaucle, but I think I want to finish that stupid story soon....

• Members

I have tapes of the tv version of Baby Boom starring Kate Jackson. Here are a few pics of Jane in the episode The Right School For Elizabeth Jane's character is pregnant and already worried about getting her child in school.

Just click on the pics to see the rest.

611855-8dc.jpg

These are caps from Tuesday

611725-eef.jpg

• Members

*runs in*

OFF-TOPIC

It's been a CRAZY day. I'm off the campus (living at home with good 'ole Mom and Dad and the siblings -- someone save me). Packing and unpacking has been RIDICULOUS. So. Much. Stuff. So Ms. Q's upcoming plans: Mexico and then student teaching and then the real, real world. :o Oh and I'm wishing I didn't get the travel grant/scholarship anymore 'cause -- Actually, ask me in the breakroom. I don't want to take the chance that the professor's wife reads the LoveFest. LOL. For the record, he's not a bad guy by any means, but yeah...Breakroom. I'll be there later, probably.

TOPIC

Ugh to no Tracy. Not surprised though...

Woot for clips and screencaps! Thanks everyone!

Wish I had more to say about our girl...

*runs out*

Oh, sort of OT again, but regarding emailing when I'm away -- I think it's best I do it in Spanish. I already informed hooked of some key words (i.e. el pelo = hair and malo = bad). :P Anyway, Lainey, hooked, Lady Ashton, Regency, angel, and anyone else who knows some Spanish: Do you think you all could put your heads together to figure out what I'm talking about? (I'm serious, btw).