The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I.

Hate.

Paul.

HORNSBY.

Thanks, MsQ, for posting the links to those clips. I keep sliding on my PaulHate, feeling sorry for his situation, thinking, hey, maybe he just was young, he just got into a situation he couldn't explain. Then I watch a slip like the one Shatzepage posted, and see his cold, bald-faced manipulation of Tracy's emotions, and WHAM! It's back into the plak tow.

I HATE Paul Hornsby.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I couldn't have said it better myself! Paul was such a jerk. He really was a master manipulator. Thanks for posting the clips, Ms. Q!

Does anyone else remember GH using the Bonnie Raitt song "I Can't Make You Love Me" for Tracy and Paul? I have a really vague recollection of them using it for one of those multiple character "real time" musical montages at the end of the show. It kind of summed up their relationship pretty well.

~brownstonegirl

PS. knh: thanks for the nutritionist tips. Out of curiosity, what does your nutritionist recommend on the "fat" day? I'm presuming not french fries. :)

• Members

I have oatmeal in the morning with some berries instead of putting sugar or something in it. Then I have a small serving of pasta with my dinner. That is the first 2 weeks. I have to be very strict the first 2 weeks, then I can make some substitutions. You can have fries on the fat day, just not a huge amount.

PS. I agree with you guys about Paul. He is a complete shmuck! I loved Tracy then and I love what was written, but I didn't see anything between the two (even if he was a good guy).

As for the other groupings (I don't know if they were on here or je.com) I do like her and Robert together. I know I've sid it before, but I do think they have a lot of chemestry. I love them as friends, but I think they'd make a smokin' couple too. After of course Luke and I do like Marco and Ashton. But for people "on the show" now, I like Robert as my second choice. That's only if Luke were to die suddenly, b/c short of that, I don't want anyone else

• Members

Well that just sucks!! I don't want to see another spoler that doesn't have something to do with their amazing celebration of the anniversary!!!!!

Ok, way OT: not that this matters to anyone here, but this is the dress I picked for my aunt's wedding this summer. In my defence it looks much better in person than in this picture and it looks really good on.

http://davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_detail...p;prodgroup=110

Sort of OT: so I'm thinking I need to start sleeping with a notebook and a pen under my pillow so I can write things down. I have one nearby when I am writing, but not lately and of course I hada lunacy dream yesterday. I have no idea why and this is the first one ever. I usually don't dream (I know you supposedly have so many dreams a night and you just rarely have any that you remember but you all know what I mean). It ois drivning me nuts b/c I don't remember any details. I know I thought it would have been an awesome fanfic, but all I remember is that they were on an island with most of the cast (don't get mad at that yet please). It wasn't some deserted island, they were all there for a medical conference or something and since she's on the board she was there and brought her hubbie. Anyway, there way of course some disaster and they had to be evacuated. Trcay got out but not till after the building almost collapsed under her, and the tough girl got herself out I might add. Luke didn't get out in time. He stayed behind b/c he didn't know she was out and he went to look for her... building falls and I (yes, for some reason I was in it) managed to get out and go for help. I ran into Tracy and ask if she'd seen luke, no so I told her what happened. That's where I woke up. Let me tell ya, it was a lot better in my head when I knew all the details.I have most of it in here, but I don't remember any of the dialogue and it was fantastic which is what is killing me. Oh well.

I know, a bit of a waste of time, but I just thought I'd share. It's a weekend, there's nothing else going on.

Oh yeah, and I have finally finished the picture I was working on. Well, nearly. I have to finish the boy's shirt, but that's all. I get to take a break by tomorrow! I haven't had a break in months. I know I sort of have, but I mean a break during which I am not lying on the couch unbearably sick. I'm so happy! I can go to work, go to the gym, lay outside in the sun that's finally decided to make an appearence here, and sleep. Then when I'm done taking a much needed break I can get to editing my book!!! I haven't had that little to do in a long time!!!! If anyone's interested I'll post a link when I scan the pic to my portfolio.

Edited by knh

• Members

Lainey, I tried to post at SOC from your link in the thread here but when I click it, it goes to SOC and then reads invalid link. You s'pose they deleted the thread?

knh, interesting dream, I wonder what Tracy's reaction would have been. I had a dream the other night too but it wasn't a LuNacy or Tracy dream. (Ya listening Deb?...) It was a dream with Jane in it, and all I can remember is that she was wearing a light colored cotton nightgown and eating marshmellow chocolate chip goop. I swear!! LOL! But that's all I remember from the dream. Oh yeah, and she was lying on a bed or couch on her side and was propped up on her forearm.

• Members

Okay...

I have to stop putzing around..

I'm going to try to work for TWO hours (on real work. I have tons of stuff to do before tomorrow). So I'm going to pull out ALL Stops, and then -- at Midnight Eastern -- Im going to log onto the breakroom and hopefully reward myself for all my HARD WORK. SO!!! In order for this to work, some of you peeps have to join me at midnight!! Please do!!

See ya then (come armed with good Tracy/JE gossip!)

ta ta,

LB

• Members

As usual, Deb. Loved it. *hugs the Quartermaines* I'm amazed at how much you can do in such a short period of time.

~ From SOD.com: Natalia Livingston's Top 5 GH Moments ~

EDIT: I guess I should never complain about hair/wardrobe ever again, huh? (That sentence is clickable).

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Oh, wow. Those poor actresses. Who did they tick off in hair and wardrobe! The hair is bad enough. But those outfits! Wholly in agreement with you, MsQ. Lack of Oomph doesn't even begin to cover those atrocities...

One hour and 12 minutes to two minutes of Jane! Edit: I'm referring, of course, to Jane's two minute guest-shot on this afternoon's Law and Order (3 pm eastern) on TNT. I'm totally taping it. For two minutes...

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Me again. I just pulled this out of Devane's recaps for segments 1 & 2.

Kate: Don't know her

sonny: Don't care about him

Kelly: Isn't she a dayplayer?

Epiphany: Hate her

song: There's music?

Craig: Hate him

Emily: Hate her

Lucky: Used to love him, now he makes me sad

Patrick: Used to love him, now he's in a stupid storyline.

Robin: See Patrick

Baby: The baby Jasus is born

Diane: Don't know her

Nik: He doesn't emote much, now that he's dead

I remember when I used to like this show.

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

*waves to all*

I know I have about four pages of posts to catch up on...I have been lurking sometimes but RL has been so crazy.

LOL.....laughing to keep my spirits up today....

I got a flat tire on the way to work, well a blowout actually, and my luck I was right at the exit where a gas station was.

I pulled in and apparently, this particular gas station is the gathering spot for all the old men who no longer have jobs to go to that early in the morning.

Several of them stated the obvious "looks like ya got a flat tire there."

Um yeah. Cause I never woulda noticed it on my own......

BTW I don't want anyone here thinking I'm a pansy girl....I *do* know how to change a tire. It's just that my jack is useless, and without a jack, well....LOL.

And I don't have a spare tire, only a doughnut, so I figured it'd be less trouble to pay someone to come change it with an actual tire while I was at work.

Today was the last day to get my monthly reports in, and I had a full day (not over yet) of appointments(which is actually the norm) but anyway *deep breath* today has been a "I want to go back home and pull the covers back over my head" day.

No Tracy apparently. PFFT.

GH can go bite itself

Deb you like a lot more people or used to, than I like.

I love Tracy, Dillon, Ned, and Alan.

Most of the others, I couldn't care less.