Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey Ms. Q.. Is it possible to link to the picture of them on a blanket? Or to post it here? I want to see it, but I don't have a Hella Good account, whatever that is (Don't tell me. I know it's where you guys get your GH clip fixes. I don't have time for anymore TQ addictions!, but I'd love to see the pics!)

You guys, I have to tell you -- the latest spoilers on LuNacy are beginning to drive me nutso! They're just swimming around my head constantly. I can't get rid of them. It's sick! Sick, I tell you. If it turns out to be three seconds of kissing, with Scotty barging in and blowing the whole thing up, I may NEVER WATCH GH AGAIN! Ugh. I was trying to keep my expectations very low, so I wouldn't get upset when nothing happened. However... my mind has run away with the spoilers, and despite my BEST intentions, I have VERY HIGH EXPECTATIONS! Ugh.

• Members

Happy Monday!! I hope everybody had a great holiday and a great weekend. :)

Hooked, here is the link for Jen B's GH edits:

http://www.angelfire.com/hi5/jenbingley/ghtapeshome.html

smirks:

:D :D HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!! :D :D

Ms.Q, thanks for posting the L&L wedding pics from Hella Good! I am so jealous of that girl. BTW: I love that pic and she looks great, the purse just adds color to the outfit! hehe!

I have one question for anybody who can answer this.......according to SoapZone Luke and Tracy's hanky-panky is suppose to happen this week. Does anybody know what day? Because I thought that that was going to happen next week. For anybody who knows for sure, thank you in advance.

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

Nex, You beat me to it! I was just about to post Jen's url and I noticed you did it already. :)

Smirks, Happy Birthday!!

Ms. Q, Nex, do either of you have a clip (I don't even know if one exists) of the time when Luke and Tracy came back from Markem (sp?) Islands and Luke was calling Tracy his Jungle Queen? The actual part of that scene I am looking for is when Tracy said to Luke something about having him under her thumb (because it was discovered probably for the 100th time that he was skimming off her accounts), and Luke's response to being under Tracy's thumb was "ouch" (which he said in a VERRRRY sexy way, btw). Do either of you have that?

I am going to attempt to try and make an mvid, which I doubt I will be successful at. It all seems so complicated and extremely time consuming, besides the fact that I don't have much confidence in my computer litteracy. Kudos to all of you remarkable, extremely talented mvid makers. Any song suggestions, btw? since I guess that is the best place to start, right?

Lainey, I know what you mean about the expectations. I was just thinking yesterday about spoilers that sound like they are going to be a big deal and they are not. I remember when a spoiler said "Monica and Tracy attack Skye". What did that last like one or two lines? And I certainly understand about getting hopes up, that happens to me all the time which is why I had opted off the bus for a long time, at least publicly :) But I can't deny that I will always be a lifetime LuNacy fan, who will ALWAYS be on the bus whether I want to admit it out of dissappointment, or not. So, come on bus driver Lainey, be positive:). I know I try to keep my expectations low, but it's so damn hard when all I want is some LuNacy love to happen.

TL

Backseat Driver of the LuNatic Fringe Express B)

EDIT: I just tried to check out the "The Wonderful Tracy Quartermaine" thread over at SOC and it's gone! I tried Hooked's link and I got a message that said that the thread is invalid. WTMF is up with that? I checked like the first 5 pages and it's not there. Hmmmm I wonder why it was deleted?

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

I can no longer find the TQ thread either. But I did get this link in my mail: http://syndicated.livejournal.com/stirringcon/27075.html Warning: Character bashing is done here. No mention of TQ, but it does touch on a subject many of us have discussed in the break room. (Ms.Q, you totally have to read it.)

Tracy needs to be on today, because my brain hurts real bad. Really, really, really Real Bad.

• Members
I love that LJ thing. Thanks Debbie! ~*~ About the pictures...There is no blanket one. Here is the picture (of JE and the fan) again: CLICK ME. I apologize for the confusion. ~*~ Jungle Queen Clips. Credit to Geena and Lori Jo. ~*~ About spoilers...It wouldn't be the first time Carol confused the timeline. I do believe the spoiler we're discussing is for NEXT week. This week is

~*~ Another version of the spoiler we're all waiting for:

• Members

A quick OT note to Regency: You have officially given me my new secondary OTP: Georginelli! Omg, that was an incredible story. I printed it out and made my coworkers read it. Can you give us more? Oh, please, can TIIC take notice? Wunnerful, wunnerful. (I wasn't as keen on the Alexis/Craig story, mainly because I loathe Craig.) But Georginelli? Yum-OH.

No TQ today, huh? :(

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Nex...thanks for the URL (and thanks TL cause I know you would have posted it too.) Nex do you know anyplace that has old City clips from when Tracy was on that show? Someone thought you might have had some old clips. Or do you know anyone who has dvd edits of that show to purchase? Just curious.

I can't believe I wasn't online last night...first night in a long time. I actually watched t.v and played with my kids....imagine that?? Ha ha. Ill be around tonight though for sure after about 9pm central cause I have a ton of work to do for my fundraiser and to fill out a bunch of tax stuff.

We owe a lot of money...which is never fun. :(

So my crazy mother in law is now coming to watch my kids, but she won't come on the day we leave for London cause she has a secretive "previous engagment" that she won't tell us what it is? I mean WTF is up with that??? So I told her I am a bit uncomfortable leaving the country with my kids sleeping at various friends houses, hoping her plane comes in on time the following day. Also, I won't be getting to go over instructions and stuff with her and going over medication one kid takes, etc. She is like you can just email it to me. She will be here almost a week...there is a lot of stuff. But whatever...at least I get to go. Just hope I wont' worry the whole time. But I am sure I won't...I am good and separating myself once I leave.

Ms. Q how is your mouth doing?

MinervaFan...know the feeling of losing your mind/brain...feeling that way today too. What a bummer no Tracy today. She has to be on tomorrow night?

Smirks Happy Belated birthday

LadyAshton Hope all is well with you...we have missed you around here!! :)

Lainey...hope your day is not too horrible today. I sent you something to read

Check ya guys later around 9ish

• Members

I will see what I have when I get home. I do remember that the clips I do have are in Real Player format and the screen is teeney tiny, but at least you can hear it. :) I'll check my cd's as soon as I get home, which might be pretty late. If I don't get home in time I will bring the cd's into work and post them tomorrow.