• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Congrats on your highspeed Lainey!

When I first discovered YouTube I had dial-up and I was frustrated with waiting almost 1 1/2 hours to download a 2 minute Tracy vid, I was so aggravated with it, It was then that I decided to get highspeed even though my daughter had been bugging me about getting it for years. My life has not been the same since. :)

• Members

Man, I was up last night.. I can't believe you all were in breakroom aroun 2am. I so should have joined ya... oh well.

Hey, check out the ficathon. Minerva McDore posted there! Yeah!!

She seems to write mostly Tracy/Alice femslash. Now, we all know I LOVE LuNacy... but I also have a softspot for Tracy femslash!! (Sorry, TL).

Hey, this weekend is just getting better and better....

• Members

Loved your videos Ms. Q!!!!! Glad your internet sobriety doesn't apply to video making :)

Lainey...you so should have joined us. We got out at midnight, but then got back in late night by accident sort of, and ended up chatting til so late. Crazy!!! I totally thought of how I am going to start our story this morning...

Deb...glad all is well

Happy Easter everyone who celebrates. I hate that everything is closed today though...I need to go to Target, but forgot it is closed.

• Members

Wow. Easter used to be a big hoopla. Now it's church, eat with immediate family (i.e. parents and siblings, and well, an uncle joined us) and then the end. I shouldn't be surprised though. It's been like this for at least the last few years. Bring back the Easter egg hunts!!! Actually, I take that back 'cause each year, my sister, brother, cousins, etc. would get the 15 or 20 dollars, and I'd end up with the quarter and the 5 pennies. And people wonder why I'm bitter...LOL.

Thanks hooked! I actually had the bulk of those videos done just before internet sobriety "officially" started, but I did make the changes to them (editing and all that) in the last few days. One day, I'm going to go completely sober (no videos, no nothing), but until then...baby steps.

TracyLuv, you sound like you're doing a commercial for high speed internet service. Too funny! BTW, I sent you my answers to the questions last night.

And better? Birthday Surprise has been posted to the Ficathon. You can also read it at FF.net here.

SoapDish spumors:

SoapZone spoilers with speculation:

'Til later... *am going to try and talk more with the family*

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members
HAPPY EASTER!!!

Ms.Q, I am in awe........both of your vids were great and I just finished reading your fan fic, they were all awesome!!!

Hooked, your fic was GRRRRRREAT!

Lainey, high speed internet. YAY!!!! Isn't it great?!?! I'm so happy you finally got it!

Well I am off to visit my family and eat tons of food, hope everybody has a great holiday!!

• Members

THE WEEKEND JUST GOT BETTER!!!!!!

Run.. don't walk.. on your way to read this!!! Ms. Q did something in this fic that she's never done in LuNacy fic before... REALLY.. GO SEE!!!!

UH... AH.... HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!

Which part of this is spoiler, and which part is speculation!?!??!

And HOW RELIABLE IS THIS PERSON!?!?!??!!

OH MY GOD.

OH! MY! GOD!

• Members

Ms. Q, Thanks for the great vids! - plenty of my fave face touching :), the "bus" kiss saunter, the "success?" hug and all the fabulous new LuNacy clips! Loved your new fic!! Thanks for the LuNacy lovin' (finally :) ) It was great, I had to light up when I finished reading LOL. Thanks for posting the spoilers. I don't usually like them but these sound positive so... The speculation spumor of LuNacy love connection for the hanky panky was nice too.

Lainey, I am partial to LuNacy fic, but i do read others. I don't mind the femslash but Alice? NO WAY!! Monica maybe (is that incest? LOL! - I know it's not) or Alexis, but NOT Alice. And even still I guess it's an atlternate reality alltogether with that fic, cause I can't picture Tracy saying half that stuff to a man, never mind a woman, it was out of character for her. oh, and congrats on your 200th post.

Hooked, Thanks for the clip link! Oh, btw, if you didn't know already, Jen Bingley has the next Luke and Tracy DVD done. I am going to order that during the week along with the last Ned and Jenny.

Have a good day all.

• Members

Oh my god.....Ms. Q that story was INCREDIBLE!!!! I love your internet sobriety now....stay offline more often so you can write more!!!!!!!! That was your hottest story ever! So perfect and amazing! LOVED IT....you made my night....

Lainey I wrote a tiny bit....will try to write more later...

Chat with you guys later maybe???

• Members

First of all, many thanks for all of the wonderful comments on Birthday Surprise.

Second of all, guess whose birthday is today?!?

smirks's!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Leigh, I know your special day is almost over (or it might be over if you're in the Eastern time zone), but I hope you enjoyed yourself! Can we pretend my story was your present? ;) It kind of works out, doesn't it, since it is titled "Birthday Surprise." :lol: I'm trying here. Gotta give me some credit. LOL. *sends lots of balloons and ice cream and cake - and if you're not a cake person, that's okay. You can send it back. Someone in the breakroom will eat it. Heh. (Sorry, it's late, I'm tired, and I've been internet deprived). Anyway, enough about me (especially since much of the internet deprivation was my choice, LOL). I really do hope you had an awesome day!

Edit: Lainey, the woman from SoapZone puts all the accurate spoilers out there in her own words. I don't want to say she adds her own twist to them, but sometimes things get lost in translation (if that's even the phrase I'm looking for). I'm assuming she's taking the

. That's why I said it was spoilers with speculation mixed in.

Edit #2: Oh wow. I was doing such a good job with the whole sobriety thing, 'til tonight. I've spent the last hour online. Oh no! However, I'm getting off now. Just wanted to share THIS PICTURE of Jane and a fan from LnL's Wedding back in November. If you have an account at HellaGood, be sure to go to this thread and thank the girl who posted them. My comments: Originally: Wow! Jane looks so pretty, and I like that bag/purse thing, although I'd never think about buying one like that for myself. My second thoughts: Well, she still looks pretty but that smile is almost like "Please take the picture and be done," and judging by her position, it's like, "Get me away from this fan." Or not. :lol: You all know I love to over-analyze. And you all know I will adore JE and her portrayal of Tracy no matter what!

Edit #3: I've read more of the thread. Cute tid-bit from the girl who posted the pics: "I love Jane!!! It was cute I saw her and JMB studying their scripts together lying on a blanket in the shade, cuz that day was hot." All together now: Awww. Ok. Really going to bed. And tomorrow is going to be as internet free as possible. Correction. The internet is fine as long as I stay away from all TQ related sites. How long do you think I can do that?

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine