The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh no! I'm glad Fey's fine, but MinervaFan, you have a hell of a way of breaking bad news! I almost snorted my Coke...and since my Coke comes in red cans and I usually drink it, that's strange.

No TQ today. Very bad show. Stay away, unless you like dialogue stupid enough to make you bash your head through a wall.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, I was going to complain about spending the last 2 and a half hours at the oral surgeon's, waiting, waiting, and waiting some more, but MinervaFan's news is much more serious. I am sorry that you had to go through that, Deb, and I am so glad that Fey is fine.

smirks, thanks for the update. I shall now rewind my VCR and reset it, in hopes that Tracy is on tomorrow.

nex, thanks for the feedback. And yeah...totally not like Tracy at all, but I had clips for lyrics, LOL. You wouldn't happen to have any videos for us to watch in the near future, would you?

CLICK HERE for parts of Nik/Em's wedding. The good stuff (i.e. Tracy and her snarky comments) begins about 5:35 mins in. You might want to skip the rest, "You are the heart and soul of this family, so good, so pure, so wonderful..." Ok. So Monica didn't say all of that, but close enough. Oh, and any chance we can bring 6 year-old flower girl Lulu back? Please? Lainey, you get a bit of Denise Alexander in this clip too.

More on the Tracy/Edward/Alice possible spoiler:

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Wow guys...I feel bad as I have had an excellent day today--one of the best in a long time! I got so much accomplished, caught up with two old friends I hadn't seen in a long, long time, exercised, got all my volunteer work for our fundraiser done, got two more sponsorships totally $800 donated, found out I won volunteer of the month for our elemtaryschool, BUT MOST HAPPY THING TODAY was...I finally got my DVDS edits in the mail from Eldon. I feel guilty now in light of the yucky days you guys had!

MinervaFan wow...that is horrible. Was she wearing a seat belt? Thank god she was o.k. I always freak out in cabs, especially with my kids, as I am like the seatbelt Nazi in my family. My kids love going in cabs as it is the only time they don't wear one. I am so so happy she is fine. The ER sucks no matter what the circumstance is...have been in enough of them to know that! Sooo glad that Fey is going to be fine. That is so scary to get a call like that.

Ms.Q So sorry you had a crappy day at the oral surgeon. Let me know what he said. I will try to be around later tonight about 9 central as I have a meeting tonight. We need to make contact with these recent youtube posters and ask for the files in wmv format. I am going to do that this evening. I need to remember my account info there so I can log in. I forgot it yesterday when I tried. Also, the spoiler is sounding like maybe now Alan will get to haunt edward if he gets a cut of the ELQ pie. Or a trick for Edward to get Tracy to admit she altered the will. Maybe he is wearing a wire--ha ha!

edit I just opened another youtube account as it was easie than wracking my brain and nothing was working. Anyway, I emailed that person who posted those tracy clips with baby dillon on the plane and of her leaving and asked her if she had them in wmv format. Told her I would be happy to give her any old clips in exchange and to let us know....I will let you know if she responds...

Oh..and that nik/em clip was too funny with tracy doing her needlepoint and her snarky comments about the groom arriving in shackles...and please...lulu with her jet black hair...she must have started hitting the dye bottle about the time she hit her growth spurt and ages about 6 years in the span of 2!! LOL

Nexglad you liked the fanfics. I actually started another one this afternoon in between carpools. It had been swirling around in my head all day today. Didn't get too far, but will try to work on it later.

Aren't you guys glad I don't work outside of the home (the pc way to say a stay at home mom these days--ha ha). Othewise, I would be the writing machine that I am at the moment--LOL I know the streak will end soon though...so I am trying to enjoy it while the creativity is flowing.

Smirks I absolutely love your banner. Was laughing about you snorting your coke...the kind you usually drink. Thanks for the info that GH sucked today. Don;'t have time to watch it anyway, so now I won't stress...

The rest of you...Lainey, TracyLoveL, LadyAshton, Regency, et al....hope your days were o.k!!!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

What? Who me? *hangs head in shame* I have been working on a vid for a few months now but I haven't finished it. It funny that you brought it up because last night I was watching what I have so far and was thinking how I need to get off my butt and work on it. I actually was waiting for the whole Alan dying storyline to end before I went any further. I guess since his funeral has come and gone its time to get cracking on it. :)

MinervaFan, I'm glad Fey is alright!

Ms.Q, thanks for posting that clip of Nic and Em's wedding, Tracy was so funny and I can't believe she was needlepointing (is that a word?) before the ceremony, I mean who does that? Crack up funny! :D

• Members

Sorry if I scared you guys. Fey is okay--she banged the top of her her head, but is basically okay. We're going to call her doctor to get some x-rays to make sure she doesn't have any neck damage, but aside from a headache (which she had before the accident) and picking tiny bits of glass out of her hair, she's fine. We were both extremely shaken up by the situation, but we're not talking lawsuits like all my friends on LJ are suggesting.... (Sigh.)

MsQ, I'm trying to watch that YouTube clip of preparing for NEm's wedding, but wow, I'm not even diabetic and I need some insulin. I hit pause and am waiting for the whole thing to load so I can FF through the sappy stuff. Oy.

Hope everybody is doing okay--maybe some TQ today?

ETA: I uploaded another Change of Habit clip. This is the link for the Opening Credits where the nuns "transform" into regular women. I'm not sure if they were intentionally going for erotic or sexy, but...well, you be the judge. http://www.sendspace.com/file/la8ugs

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

AJ and Nikki's Wedding Day (1992) is on YouTube. Our girl is in Parts 2, 3, and 4.

Part 2: 4 mins in. At The Q's...being the Q's. Edward, Alan, and Tracy are against the marriage. Monica is on edge. Lila tries to keep control.

I love the Q's...

Monica: Tracy, stop it!...Alan?

Alan: What do you want me to do?

Monica: I don't know. Lock her up or something.

Tracy: Ooh! In the basement! We could have made [the wedding] into a haunted house, and we could have life size cut outs of Nikki jumping out, and woo! Scaring the guests.

Edward: Well, that sure would've given me nightmares.

Part 3: Guests arrive. Tracy's scene(s) start 3:11 mins in. "Oh goody! It's trick-or-treat time!" :lol:

Part 4: Our girl is wallpaper, but she's there. Don't blink.

MinervaFan, I hope all goes well with the Xrays. Thanks for the CoH clip.

Lady A, ooh! Pretty avatar!

nex, yes, that's a word. It really shows what Tracy thought of Nik and Em's wedding. She'd rather be needle-pointing. :lol: A little tid-bit, but ILoveTracyQ once posted that JE needle-points in RL, and I guess it was in one of the mags, that JE will bring it to the set during long-shoots (i.e. weddings, funerals) to pass the time. So, maybe TIIC decided to write it in?

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Have to leave for work, but just wanted to pop on to say that I am glad Fey is okay, Deb. It's a scary thing. I know you'll take care of your girl.

Thanks for the CoH clips. Will chech them out later.

Ms. Q, thanks for the YouTube stuff

Hooked, thanks for the "little gift" heehee - YOWZA! :)

• Members

FIrst off, what do Lulu and a Hoover have in common?

Yeah, that's right. You guessed it. They both SUCK.

That will be my only bash for the day.

No, really.

Secondly, no Tracy all week also sucks. Not a bash. Just an observation. No Tracy today as far as I can tell from the LP. I'm home, but I just can't bring myself to watch this cesspool show Live. Ooops, okay, that was two bashes.

I'm trying to keep it to a two bash minimum. Really.

Thirdly...Staci, YOU ROCK. You have PM's.

Fourthly, *waves to everyone*....angel, Magic, Deb, Staci, TracyLuv, coolkid, Keith, Lainey, Reg, nex, hooked, 4XCrazy(I don't think I ever wished you happy birthday, if not, belated wishes ! ; smirks, pinkpopsicle, tracyluver(who hasn't been around in forever), Lady Ashton, daysfan, DruRocks, psychofan, and anyone else I missed, it wasn't because I meant to, LOL.

Deb, you have a beautiful voice. :) If you ever sang professionally, think about making me one of your Pips. I can "ooh ooh ooh" and do hand motions and everything.

For those who haven't been feeling well, sorry to hear that. I have you all in my prayers and have faith things will get better soon.

Deb, sorry to hear about Fey. OUCH. Car wrecks are scary.

Stories I've been reading recently that I really like: "The Penitent" by Morgan 4510 on the Ficathon. Awesome AU story.

dorianfan on the ficathon.."I would miss you." I also like this one

Lainey, "Dry" ROCKED my socks.

I'm also liking Mackenzie/LunacyLove(on JE.com)'s "Sands of time"

hooked..."Chance Encounter" rocked. *Le sigh.*

No Tracy today. :(

I love everyone's avatars. Is it easy to make one? I need one. I think I am the only one without one.

I particularly want one like pinkpopsicle's and Staci's.

No mention in the new mags of our girl either.

:*(

Now I'm off to do the laundry. FUNNNN !

*holds Lovefest peeps back with a stick* I KNOW you all want to go with me to help, but I have to be firm.

The honor of washing my unmentionables is ALL my own.

:lol:

• Members

Hola Todos,

I have re-emerged from the depths of work hell. Oy! Hey Deb, glad to hear Fey is okay. I hate when life sends you those sh*tty moments.

So, I'm cleaning now.. but tonight -- tonight I write! .... And talk with you all. I'll check out the breakroom in a few hours. Be there or be square.

ta ta,

LB