• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCP8F8nrTHY

You know what we're going to do someday, you and me? We're gonna pop back to old Port Charles, and we're gonna get what we deserve. Everything. It's ours. And you know what people are gonna to say when they see us coming? They're gonna say, "Uh oh. We better fasten our seatbelts 'cause Dillon and Mom are back."

Many thanks for the video feedback, Lainey! Glad you like the banner.

You're welcome, MagicHappens!

• Members

I miss you guys! My computer is still crap at home, but I'm writing things by hand. The AU is underway. Tracy is currently sending daggers to Luke with an Hermes scarf tied around her mouth on a yacht.

Dude, I'd never try to replace LuNacy. I just love Tracy with pretty much every member of the opposite and same sex. Can't help it. Tracy/Ashton anyone? Anyway, I've lately totally begun to buy LuNacy as a real love. They're incredible at their best.

Well, I'll keep writing. Until later.

Love and Olives!!!

• Members

Ah Ms.Q (got the right marital status--ha ha) Thanks for the youtube clip. what search did you use for that?

I just watched the Tony jones memorial service with luke giving the eulogy. THe montage was so great and the flashback.. 100 times bettter and more appropriate than Alan's send off. That reall sucks for SD! They should be ashamed of themselves!

Regency good luck with your writing.

MinervaFan loved your music. You are so very talented--writer, singer, etc

Might try to write something later today....have an idea....lunacy of course! :)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

WOW! It seems like I have a bunch of catching up to do. There are lots of clips to download, fics to read, music to listen to, and a vid or two to watch. :) I swear I will comment on all as soon as I get a chance.

Ms.Q and smirks, I love the new banners and I love all the green. Thanks for posting the clip of Tracy and baby Dillion leaving town from You Tube but did anybody check out the full 10 minute clip of Tracy saying goodbye to Ned, Lila, and AJ?.......well here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4XIjqfijL0...ted&search=

ETA: page 293!!!

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

Thanks for pointing me to that longer version. What did you search to find that? I never seem to find these unless they are fairly recently posted.

Yes, you have lots of catching up to do...you will have time this week as according to Ms.Q, Tracy will not be on....Here's to hoping she is wrong! :)

• Members

Wow, I read this board everyday and I still never catch up. Between the clips and fic I have yet to download and read/watch it's like Tracy heaven in here! :)

Ms. Q, I checked out the site for the FF you posted but whenever it starts to play, it immediatly stops and that happens with all the days. Do you have these as clips? Also - great job on Lainey and Hooked's banners! ;) ... AND yes, of course the dream with Deb must have been about the LuNacy bus :) what else? heehee

Loved your vid Ms. Q! But will rewatch and tell you my fave parts later :)

Hooked, Loved your LuNacy fic!! Loved how you had it take place after the LL2 wedding and the cute ending of course. Wouldn't it be grand especially since Tracy might not be on this week, that Luke istn' eiter and then when they finally show them, it the morning after "their nigtht" in her bedroom? YUM! You know I am a LuNacy junkie, so I'm going to have to need another fix ASAP - happy to see you are going to be supplying soon :) - AND.... Congrats on your 300th post!

LadyAshton, Hooked, Thanks for the clips AGAIN!! Thankfully there is no way to overdose on the drug that is Tracy Quartermaine Spencer. .....ahhhhh

LuNacy Bus Driver MinervaFan, Congrats on your 1000th post!!!!!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Basically to find as much as possible on You Tube you need to be specific as possible, if you try "General Hospital Tracy" you will get like 108 results. that is usually how I find anything "Tracy" related on that site.

Yes, I have lots of catching up to do and soon as I go home tonight I will be up to par. :D

Also, check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-TNDzVIeLI

Dillons christening!

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

Thanks for the compliments on the story TracyLuv!

I will try to be around late night tonight. I have to endure the hellacious wrath of Chuck E Cheese for a birthday at 6 (unless I can find someone to pawn my son off on when I get there who can drive him home) , then I have my art class and won't be home til later!

Gathering Tracy was not on today as nobody has mentioned anything this afternoon.

Talk to you guys later!

edit

MinervaFan...did you see the marco dane reference I inserted into the last lunacy story for ya??? I was just watching a clip with him in it today...they were SOOO cute together!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Wow! Clips, clips, and more clips! How do we get these in .wmv format? I guess since I have a YouTube account now, I could send the person a message...or perhaps, someone else can, 'cause I’m not good at that sort of thing. Seriously. It'll take me 30 minutes to compose something that I consider good enough.

Anyway, thanks nex for bringing those over. I wonder if the person has the Tracy/Monica scene from a prior episode. That one and the Tracy/Ned one are my favorites. Hmm...Well, Tracy/Lila was awesome too…Ah! I cannot decide. Loved the christening scenes too. I know this has been mentioned before, but poor Dillon. His middle name is Albert. :lol:

hooked, I found the plane clip on SoapDish, when I did a search for Tracy. Usually, I do what nex does though, and type in "GH Tracy" in the box. And you writing machine, you!!!! Looking forward to whatever you come up with!

Edit:: TracyLuv, see if right click, save target as with the FF clips works.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

So last night I tried my best to catch up and read, watch, and listen to as mucha s possible.

Ms.Q, I loved your new vid, Emotional isn't what I would call Tracy but that song totally worked. Also, thanks for posting April's spoilers, vague as they may be.

MinervaFan, I liked your songs you can totally sing!

Hooked, I read your ficlet of what should have happened after the L&L2 wedding and I just wish the writers would have done the same. I started to read Chance Encounters but I realized that I was a few chapters behind and I need to go back and read what I missed.

LadyAshton, OMG the clips you posted are GREAT!!!!

Even though I hate Paul I'm loving all the kissing! hehe

• Members

So.

Did anybody else's girlfriend smash her head through a taxicab windshield today? Fey's fine, and after surviving the heart attack of finding out at work that my girlfriend had been in a car accident, I got to leave work free and clear for an exciting afternoon in the emergency room.

I take it TQ was not on today. Bully.