The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I am back, too!

Worked so darn hard, and I'm so darn exhausted.. that I took two days off! Ha! So I have plenty of time to clean and rest and organize and write... yeah.. write.

Ms. Q, I am downloading "Kiss the Girl" right now. I believe you did at least one more while I was away. I'll get that one, later.

I came home last night, plopped on the couch, and tore through Thursday to Wednesday's episodes... I gotta tell ya:

-It's GREAT to see Tracy with material. I love that she's a main character right now, BUT (you knew this was coming) I don't like the Alan/Tracy ghost storyline. It's silly... too silly. I mean, yeah, it's soap, but there is a line between soapy and silly, and this is silly. Also, I like "funny Tracy," but I like "sexy, sultry, alluring Tracy" better.. and that's what I really want now. Hear me, Guza? It's what I want!! :) :) :)

Ta ta,

More Later,

LB

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

WELCOME BACK MinervaFan and Lainey!

MinervaFan, sorry that you're not feeling well. Get some rest! Glad the video made you laugh.

Lainey, other vids were Take Me Away and She's Always A Woman To Me. Warning. First song is another Avril one. It's not my fault she makes good LuNacy songs, LOL.

knh, thanks for the video feedback! The WATER spoiler/spumor:

Actor's departure which MIGHT effect Jane Elliot's SL/screentime: CLICK HERE.

Edit: Aww, look!

15f3_1_b.JPG.

It's Jane in the Zertigo Diamond Caper.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Welcome back Lainey and Deb !

As for me, I'll take any Tracy I can get, although I'd rather not see Evil!Tracy TV 24/7.

I am going to attempt to download Tuesday's scenes again Stace...hopefully it'll work for me this time.

Does anyone know much about the Diamond Caper movie? I'd love to see it if Jane had a big role in it.

Although I do have to say, she was only in Baby Boom for two minutes, but they were the best two minutes of the movie.

So I might watch even for a glimpse of her.

ETA Stace, I think I love all your vids...and am so in awe of your creativity and talent. :)

I think "She's a Lady" might be one of my faves though. It's a fun song, and the vid was cute !

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

It's a short children's film. 45 minutes.

Amazon.com lists Jane Elliot third. Her name also appears (third) on the cover of the TV movie.

Jeffrey, a young blind boy is the only person present when the world's largest diamond is stolen from the museum where his mother works as an administrator. She is one of three people with access to the diamond through the voice-print security system, and she's the main suspect. It's up to Jeffrey to solve the case and prove his mother is innocent.

Yahoo! TV credits her second.

Following the theft of the 564-carat, white Zertigo diamond from a museum where his mother Maggie* arranged the security, 12-year-old Jeffrey Brenner, her blind son, attempts to help his detective father Jack solve the case and clear his mother. A presentation of "CBS Children's Mystery Theater."

*Jane Elliot played Maggie Brenner, the mother.

Next Week Spoiler from this site:

• Members

Welcome Home Lainey and Deb!!!

Hey all. Just want to say that I am pretty miffed about how little TQ has been on this week. The new barely-qualify-as-characters that Maxie has tagging along with her get plenty of air time, but Tracy, a character that everyone either adores or loves to hate (either way love is in the equation), gets 1 scene in one episode. What the HELL!! That's right, I was annoyed enough to spell it all out.

oh yeah... and I've seen Baby Boom before, but I forgot her the details, she had a daughter named Crosby?! Who does that to their kid, isn't that kind of mean?!

Ok, I'm off now. Later everyone. Thank god it's friday.... almost, 1 hour and 25 minutes to go here.

• Members

Halfway through March and I have a snow day!!! ACtually, it's the best snow we've had here by a long shot, so I'll take it while I can. It's the first day I'll have been able to watch live in months, so here's hoping TQ is on and on a lot

• Members

Hey MF, I just downloaded the video. I loved it!! And your dad is adorable, by the way, even if we don't see him.

now 1 hour and counting till the live show... I can't wait!!! I never get to watch anymore

• Members

Hey MF, I just downloaded the video. I loved it!! And your dad is adorable, by the way, even if we don't see him.

now 1 hour and counting till the live show... I can't wait!!! I never get to watch anymore