The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I'm totally in agreement with ILTQ, MsQ. Luke has to say it first. Not only would it be easier for him to say--let's face it, those are not words TQ mutters often--but it carries less risk for him. (Yeah, yeah, yeah, poor Luke with his "angel" becoming a rutabaga.... Live through Mitch Williams and Paul Hornsby and then come back and talk to us about your poor abused heart, Luke...)

I really liked the last three chapters, btw. Sorry the feedback was so sparse--I was being rushed out of the house on errands (as usual, against my will). But I really loved it.

Oh, and I thought about something Edward said to Dillon on Friday that had my blood running a little cold--he said, "Don't worry. We'll find somebody at ELQ to take the fall for the whole condom debacle..." or something like that, and Dillon just happily went along with his life. DILLON! You stupid, worthless, Q-ified moron being written into the ground by TIIC!!!!!! Don't you KNOW how that "someone" is going to be?????

Man, that excess product is so going to Dillon's head. It's turning him into a Q, instead of the loyal, decent, intelligent character I used to love.

ETA: w00t! Page 139!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey MsQ- I tried to read your new chapters but it didn't let me access it. It said to see if the site was outdated, I don't know why. I wanted to let you know it wasn't working so you can post again if anyone else is having this problem.

• Members

The links I posted seem to be working now. Thanks to everyone for the feedback. And Keith? Still lovin' your story. :)

MinervaFan, I caught that line of Edward's too. It's always going to be Tracy's fault. <_<

RUMOR TALK

_

_

_

_

From SoapDish: Luke and Tracy agree to end their marriage amicably after tragedy strikes. From the looks of things, I'm guessing they'll be divorced before Laura's return. And as I've posted before, where's the fun in that? *sigh*

• Members

Keith you're a doll. Love ya. *smooches* All except that letting Lulu live thing.

Still love ya anyway though...and you're right. It is too much death if she croaks too.

Darn it. *snaps fingers*

Oh Ms.Q someone posted that spoiler at SZ.

I think it's made up.

I think Luke/Tracy will surprise everyone.

Just wait and see. :)

And no....I have no info this time. LOL

Just my gut instinct that Tracy is going to be more of a factor in Luke's heart than even Luke realizes. :)

*skips out of post*

(Because sometimes strange confessions come out of angsty situations...and that's all I'm saying. )

• Members

Hey, gang. I've been spending my Sunday very industriously working on my latest fanfic. It's mainly Edward, but it's all about the TQ, ya know. I know I swore off long fics for 100 Situations, but this one just needed to be written. And once I started, it just kept growing and growing....

It's at 22 pages now, and should be done in about five more pages (I hope). Hopefully, it'll be funny and very satisfying for TQ fans.

ETA: New Fic is available. Prompt #27 Reverse. In Which Frank Capra Rolls Over in His Grave. Edward dies, and has to go back to Earth and fix the mess he left behind. :) Thanks to Fey for the idea and the better ending than I originally intended to write. I love making Edward grovel....

• Members

MinervaFan, FF.net is going to be down until 4am in the morning (per their main page). Since I'm greedy, LOL, and want to read the fanfic before that, can you upload it to SendSpace? I'd say LJ except that it's probably too long to post there. Please and thank you. :)

Edit: Hey! If you keep clicking enough, FF.net will work. Yay!

• Members

Whoa, MineraFan, just whoa. I loved that. I almost wanted that to be the real Tracy. Of course, I have a thing for the darker side of Tracy. I say, if you're gonna be called TEH EVOL OF ALL TEH EVOLS, be the biggest baddest EVOL you can be.

Oh, and I finished a thing. This is the third TQ thing I've done. It's sort of a second incarnation of the second thing that took a rather interesting turn. It bottomed out around 1,500 words. I don't know what to do with it now.

I know it doesn't fit the current storylines at all, but I want Tracy to be pressed against a wall and kissed until she's woozy. If Luke won't, I will write a person specifically for that purpose--to just walk onto a scene in which Tracy is not the focus and kiss her until she is duely compensated for the writers' inattention.

Edit: Guess I'll show it to you. Keep in mind, this is unbetaed. Other than that, go for it : Four Martinis Make An Evening

• Members

*joins Keith in breakroom*

SPOILERS FOR THE LASTEST FIC...

_

_

_

_

MinervaFan, I loved the lastest fanfic. I'll admit to being very confused almost throughout, LOL, but I kept reading because it was just that good. Sort of "outer-spacy" at times, but considering the plot, understandable. I really liked all the "what could have been" scenes with Brittney, Allison, Lisa....And I so believed Tracy had gone all evil on us. Oh, definitely not expecting "Sonny" to be "Tracy's" husband! LOL. And I see you killed off Laura in a throwaway line ("I swear on Laura's grave..."). ILoveTracyQ is going to love that. Heh. Anyway, wonderful job and really interesting idea (Thanks Fey!). It's about time Edward realized how rotten he was to Tracy.

Edited because "not" is a word you shouldn't forget to type.