The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

SPOILER TALK

_

_

_

_

Legit or not? *tosses hands into the air* I'm not good at guessing, LOL. It could be speculation, right? I just HATE the idea of doing away with Luke/Tracy before Laura returns. Where's the fun in that? ;) I do hope their marriage is a legal one. Because if it isn't? Tracy would have figured it out from the get-go. She's not stupid. *sigh* Heh. Who am I kidding? She can be as stupid as TIIC want.

After GF leaves? If JE is still around, I see Luke/Tracy before Luke/Skye/Tracy. Looks like Skye has been moved to Robert/Anna/Lorenzo's sphere. Psh. What happened to Tracy hanging out with Mr. Scorpio? *pouts* However...If JE isn't around, RC better start planning her vacations around TG's. Luke/Skye was well received, the actors love working together, and Luke needs a romantic interest. We'll find out eventually. Whatever happens, I just want to JE to get *some* decent material out of this.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ICAM Ms.Q. I just want JE to get good material out of this..not just a few good moments or scenes.

My ideal would be Tracy moving on with someone else after she loses Luke to Laura and then Luke having to work to get her back.

Of course the chances of that are slim....

*but* it could happen. :)

I also have a small hope that Luke might choose Tracy. :lol:

No really. It's a small hope but it's there.

Either way I agree....I want to see Tracy's POV. I want to *see* and not be told it happened offscreen.

If Luke DOES dump her and we don't get to see it.....pack your bags TracyFans cause we are driving to that studio to chain ourselves to the doors until we get our girl some airtime. :)

• Members

Trrrrrraaaaaaccccyyy!! OMG, I'm not seeing things right? lol I actually saw her on GH, its 3:45 pm here and the show is 15 mins from over but she's on. That's gotta count for something right?

OT, they cancelled schools in Volusia county which is right below us, they might be cancelling it for us too cuz Ernesto is supposed to exit through us (near us). *prays that the power doesn't go out*

• Members

STay safe angel. You are in my prayers. :)

And who was it that had a belated B-Day? I forget now...was it tracyluvr?

Whoever it was Happy Belated B-Day from me as well. :)

yes I saw from recaps Tracy is on just long enough to get into Lulu's business.

Because the matter concerning her grandchild is none of hers. *said with sarcasm*

But I think it was a blink and you miss it and it wasn't until the last fifteen minutes or so for anyone interested in watching.

*waves to everyone*

• Members

Um, should I be happy that Tracy was on today? 'Cause I'm kind of not. Tracy wasn't as pushy as Edward, but still...The Q's are being villainized, and I don't like it. You can even see it in the blocking of the scene (if that's the right term). You have poor Lulu, alone at the bar, flashbacking back to when she told Dillon she was pregnant. Enter Edward through the patio. Lulu doesn't want to deal with old man. She turns around, about to exit the other way. Enter Tracy. Like they're "trapping" her/forcing her to listen. Maybe it's a good thing it was a "blink and you miss it" appearance. *shrugs*

Some other things...

Attention Hair/Make-Up: BRING BACK THE SOFT CURLS! Thank you.

Attention Wardrobe: *high-five* You got her a NEW jacket! That blue is a nice color.

And, angel, I hope you stay safe.

Edit: Woot! Party in the thread! *waves to nex, MinervaFan, angel, and ILoveTracyQ*

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, I saw you over at SoapZone and I love how you are the only one over there defending our girl! :) I would re-join over there but i don't want to pay....i'm just too cheep!

But YAY to her being on, does this mean she is going to be on for, dare I say, three days in a row!?!?!? Has hell frozen over?

angel stay safe and tracyluver Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!

• Members

WEll sweetie we called the Q villainization didn't we?

Just as I said on SZ.....Maxie is going up against the Spencers so there's no going back for her...and I fear this baby and the condom issue...dumb as it is...will rip our little Lacy would be lovebirds right in half.

*sniff*

My poor Trace. :(

She's everybody's flunky.

• Members

We're not the only ones not buying "the Q's are evil" garbage...

Hope becauseIcan is all right with me using their quote.

I HATE this too. *tries to be positive* Tracy told Lulu today that if she has an abortion, she'll regret it. She said it in a softer, concerned voice. So! Can this please come up again? Sure, Tracy could just be saying that because she wants Lulu to have the baby in order to avoid a lawsuit, blah, blah, blah. But...Could TIIC be going somewhere with this? I doubt it, but it's nice to hope. :) *gets another idea* Ooh! Perhaps when Dillon goes to Tracy to "hash" things out, we can find out why he wants this child so much, and maybe even a Paul mention. Or...going back to Lulu for a second (I'm going to give you all whiplash...LOL), can we get a scene where Tracy tells her that she knows what it's like to be pregnant with the child of man who doesn't love you? UGH. SO MUCH POTENTIAL. And all will be wasted in favor of portraying Tracy as a b-tch, the queen villainess. It's her way or no way because she's evil like that. *throws barware at TIIC*

Edit: I doubt becauseIcan is reading this, but if you are...You're my new TWoP hero. Tracy/Q fans, click here, and scroll to post #59618.

• Members

I think we might get a Paul mention tomorrow with Dillon/Tracy...who are supposed to be on together, right?

(sorta spoilerish...sorry).

Yeah I think we might.

But I have a feeling this story is just a plot point to rack up Emmys.

Gee from Guza??

Who woulda thunk he'd stoop so low?

*note sarcasm*

That was a good post from TWoP.

I don't post there anymore LOL....but every once in a blue moon I lurk.

Those guys are a little too mean for my taste so I stay away.

Still....great post.

And YAY !

*cartwheels*

We should get TQ on FOUR days this week?

HEllo.

Things are looking up. For now anyway. I don't even care at this moment that the TQ scenes are not about her at all.

ETA *waves* to nex.

• Members

Most posters at TWoP LOVE the Q's and hate all things Corinthos, Jason, Sam, etc. I love it there. Just not as much as I love it here. Heh. Besides, I'm not snarky enough to post there. But smirks? MinervaFan? You'd guys be awesome. (You're awesome too, ILoveTracyQ!) We ALL are. And I *think* I've seen Regency around there. You had a comment about NL's "acting" once, I believe, and it had me cracking up. :)

Sure, GH, put TQ on 4 days but with 2 scenes/day. I see what you're doing. <_< It's just not about the episode count. It's the segment count as well.

I'm gonna be in the breakroom for a bit if anyone wants to join.

• Members

Of course I hang around TWOP. And of course I knocked Ms. Livingston's "acting choices." I tend to lurk, um, everywhere because I'm not very clever, but that is mah hood.

Mmm, I miss the curly hair. I loved the jacket. I miss Luke. A LOT of what's happenings stems from his absence of late, or, you know, general absence as a whole from LuLu's life. She needs his word that she was wanted. So that, no matter what decision she makes, it won't be colored by that.

Okay, Tracy needs to approach her stepdaughter alone because Edward will make any innocuous situation that much less innocuous. Lulu might have a positive response if she approached her woman to woman. I give. Lulu should just read Deb's lovely bit of realism and take cues from there. I mean there's not a person who knows Tracy better than Deb. She is Lila-esque in her in-depth knowledge of the indomitable TQ.