• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

*Waves*

Ms.Q, loved your update. Can't wait for the Tracy/Ned scene coming up. No Tracy friday i'm guessing(I was out of town)? Oh well, lets hope for her some this week. For the people who wanted some of the clips that I used in my vid, i'm almost done uploading them, like I said I was out of town over the weekend so and I didn't have time to upload them all before I left.

MinervaFan, cute banner! :D

off to finish uploading....

*waves goodbye*

Edit: http://www.savefile.com/projects/909953 <<<Link to clips

I'm terrible with remembering where I got the clips, so some of them dont have credits on them(thats something I need to work on)

• Members

kenna, thanks so much for the clips. You are amazing! As for credit...The 1993 banishment scenes came from LisaChristineJ. The 1996 return scene came from a Sonny/Brenda site (someone from SZ posted it), but I have no idea which one. Guess that doesn't help much, LOL. Thanks again though! :D I loved the outfit JE had on in the Feb. 2004 fake heart attack clip.

Also, thanks for the feedback on the fanfic. Have you read "Phone Call" from THE MISSING SCENES? That includes some Ned/Tracy. And you're right. No Tracy Friday. TIIC are evil. <_<

• Members

Decided to take a break from the angst and write something for the Tracy Gets Even challenge. The bunny and Luke's new nickname came from my girlfriend, whose "Inner Tracy" is frighteningly accurate. The story is called "Double Dare," and the link is http://community.livejournal.com/tq_ficathon/26414.html.

I'm also uploading it to FF.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2986454/1/), for those of you who don't do LiveJournal.

ETA: Does anybody know where I can lay my hands on some clips of Marco Dane? I don't care where it's from, I just want something to get a handle on the character. Preferably with TQ, but anything will do......

ETA...Again: Feeling bored and creative, so I made a new icon. It's a blend of two pictures--I hope it worked okay.

tracylight.jpg

• Members

Ms.Q thanks for the kind PM. :)

*waves to everyone* and thank you everyone for the kind Birthday Wishes !

It was a relatively calm weekend,which after last week,was just what I needed.

:)

I hate my job.

Can I vent?

LOL

I seriously need to find a new line of work.

:)

Wonderful vid nex. :) I wouldn't change a thing.

Great updates Ms.Q. And the missing scene,loved it too,but would have loved more talk between BrookLynn and Granny.

Love the fic, MinervaFan,but I was still rooting for them to make love anyway,I loved but also hated that Tracy pulled a switcheroo on him.

Loved that she seemed conflicted about it as well.

Anybody got any scoops?

• Members

You know, my Inner Luke is pretty ticked off at me about the whole thing, and has been popping images of the NC-17 rated sequel into my head all through work this morning. (Pretty distracting, actually--especially since the only word I can use to describe their love-making--as Inner Luke transmits it--is "cataclysmic.") There could possibly be a sequel in the future, although I'm getting pretty embarrassed by the number of "first time" fics I've written. I wish the show would just get it over with, so I could move on to something else. ;)

As for Tracy pulling the switcheroo, it absolutely *had* to be done. I couldn't (and wouldn't) have written the story any other way. She couldn't sleep with him under those circumstances any more than he could have slept with her when she had issued an ultimatum. It would have been coercion, and it would have set an ugly tone for any future their relationship might have had. They have to come together willingly, or they're doomed. These little power-plays are foreplay, nothing else. Of course, once the foreplay is done and they get down to business--it's gonna be...well, cataclysmic.....

Oh, well, back to the AU. It's time to give AU Tracy a leetle teeny tiny nervous breakdown. (Ain't writing fun?)

Page 80: Wheee! Only 20 pages till I win my automatic bread maker!!!!!!!

• Members

Oh I understand, MinervaFan. I don't think it could have been written any other way either,EXCEPT that "first few minutes moment" when Luke first walks into the room and sees it all,and they start to kiss.

With just the right connection the scene could have turned around,but it didn't and you're right,after that,there really was no going back.

I STILL wanted it to happen,actually right at that moment,too. I was rooting for him to do what he wanted to do....take her right then and there on the bedroom floor.

:mellow:

WHAT??

LOL

Yes,a sequel would be nice.

But personally I don't think it has to be NC-17 to be sexy or enticing.

This story was sexy enough,and others that you have written have been just as good.

That scene where he's thinking about how she looks and smells...WOW. No smut at all, and it was a HOT scene.

More of stuff like that,please. :)

ETA there's a bread maker involved here? I'm still waiting for my toaster.

And how angsty is this AU going to get?

*sniff*

You are GREAT at the angsty stuff,though.

Can't wait.

• Members

:blush: ya'll kill me with the feedback. thanks.

Oh, yeah, there's gonna be small appliances for the person who starts the 100th page. I'm thinking a breadmaker. Of course, it'll have to be a virtual one, but still--ooohh, fresh bread.......

Any TQ today? Tell me, please, and help me get through the afternoon.....

Got a Tracy/Alice femslash bunny in my head--I promised my partner I would go there, so consider yourselves forwarned. B)

• Members

I'm sorry I can't stand Alice. LOL

I reeallly can't.

Your stories are great,except for Alice.

It's not your fault Alice exists...but,nope.

Not for me.

No Tracy today.

A show of hands for anyone surprised.

And I broke my last waffle maker,so I'm up for the appliance thingy.

I could use one.

ETA

*waves to Ms.Q and MinervaFan,who may or may not be lurking*

• Members

MinervaFan, I loved "Double Dare." Left ya a review at FF.net, and yes, it was hot. I cannot tell you enough how much I enjoy all your stories. Every time you write a new one, I get all giddy, LOL. Now, not to depress you or anything, but according to SZ Live Recap: No Tracy today. :(

*waves back to ILoveTracyQ* Yay! A calm weekend. Those are always nice. OT-But one of the ladies I work with had a birthday this weekend too, and this morning, when I asked her if it was a good one, she said "no." Turns out her sons AND her husband forgot. :o

[whispers] I've been a making a video. Some of the transitions are choppy, and the slow motion clips are distracting (I needed some clips to be longer, so I had no choice, but to sloooooow them down, LOL), but hopefully, by the time I get it posted, it'll be somewhat decent.

Edit #1: Well, I'm not surprised that Tracy wasn't on, but I am surprised that Skye was. Maybe Tracy will also have a surprise appearance this week. *thinks positively*

Edit #2: Forgot to thank ILoveTracyQ for the feedback. You know, it's funny. After I wrote the scene (err...after I revised the scene seeing as I had the basic script done last summer :o), I thought about adding more Brook Lynn/Tracy since I didn't include much interaction at all. And then I figured...Eh...but thanks for mentioning it. I plan to have a couple Brook Lynn/Tracy scenes in "Oh, Baby" (not until Xmas time in the fanfic though, LOL).

Edit #3: *drum roll* Here is the video. Transitions are still...eh, well...I tried, all right? LOL. Maybe I'll try again later, but for now, this is as good as it's gonna get. ;) And as always, feedback would be wonderful. *smiles sweetly*

• Members

Hey, Ms. Q, thanks for the feedback. I downloaded your vid--I had thought to do that song, but never could figure out how to make it work for the characters. You did a really good job--yeah, about the transitions. Fey was watching over my shoulder and she said it was her favorite of the vids she's seen (and she's including mine in the mix, that traitor! :rolleyes: ) She thought the transitions were...eh...too, but she really liked your selection of clips and how you used them to emphasize the lyrics. (Okay, I give it a 7, she gives it a 9.5. But she and I are soooo different, anyway.) I'm still trying to get her to read "Second Chances." She won't read any WIPs, but she was reading one of the chapters over my shoulder one night and said, "Hey, that's good." I'm like, big ole EYEROLL! I've just been DROOLING over this stupid story for a week....

Started the Tracy/Alice story. Probably will kill the bunny, because it's already threatening to go the angst route (AngstyAlice. Only one of *my* stories would dare to attempt AngstyAlice.....)

Anybody got any spoilers? Tracy dumps Luke and Robert, takes over ELQ, rehires Edward as a mail room clerk, renames the company TracyLand, and stages a hostile takeover of General Hospital for the sole purpose of making Alan and Monica call her "ma'am." I'm thinking it's viable...