The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

nex4evr, thanks for sharing that. I had seen that before but didn't have it on my computer. I love the whole "We're Quartermaines. We automatically love each other...but what do we love more than family? What is it, Daddy? Say it. It's money, Daddy. We love money more." That's not word for word, but close enough. LOL.

How dare my TV screen go black during the 2nd Tracy/Robert scene. <_< I just missed 3 or 4 seconds or so, but still...Out of all the places it could have gone out. *sigh* I did get to see most of it though, so I can't complain much. "You'll do anything to save the man you love." And later, "I went to college. Not secret agent school." Ooh! And Tracy got to sit on Robert's lap, and it was her idea. :lol:

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

*whine moan !@#$%^&*] groan STAMP FEET AND THROW A BIGGIE-SIZED TANTRUM*

I came home from work to find the tape EJECTED from my VCR. Now I know the timer was set when I went to bed last night (at 2:30!!) and it was set when I woke up this morning (at 7:00!), so at some point when I was at work, SOMEBODY took the VCR off timer and ejected my freakin' tape.

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease, would somebody please post the Tracy scenes from today? I'm going to my room to mope before I take Fey to her night class. Thank you.

Edit: Just read the recap of today's episode, and I'm even more annoyed. :( Of course, at least we know now that Tracy went to college. I've always wondered about that, and what qualifications (other than being a Quartermaine and a natural) she had for running ELQ. And while we're at it, does anybody here know exactly what kind of business ELQ is? Do they make things, sell things, train people, buy and sell things, ship things? What? (You'd think in over 11,000 episodes, it would have been mentioned once.....)

• Members

Aww, MinervaFan, I liked the 2 Robert/Tracy scenes. Of course there would've been more scenes if I were writing, but I digress, LOL. JE and TR work well together. Of course, JE works will with anyone and anything. Me? Biased? No. :P Oh, and I'll post clips as soon as they become available. Shazzer said she'll have them up tomorrow.

*waves to LadyAshton who is lurking* Come on in. :)

SPOILER MENTION (because I don't know how to let things go)

_

_

_

_

ABC Media Pics feature Robert/Holly/Luke/Robin/Patrick/Dillon/Lulu on the adventure. And I'm going to assume our girl is on the ELQ jet and is going to surprise them all. ;)

• Members

Okay, it's done. I'm Not That Girl (mvid, 12 meg) has been uploaded. It's exclusively LuNacy, very sad--images of Laaaaauuuurrraaaa. Both really good ideas in the vid (the B&W/color variance, the bits of dialogue) came from Fey, so she gets credit if you like it. (If you hate it, blame me for taking her advice?)

Of course, now I'm depressed as hell.....

Luke, you better do right by that girl.

• Members

MinervaFan I like both of the vids.

Can I give a little constructive advice,though?

If you play the dialogue from a scene,I'd either stop the music during the dialogue,or turn it really low so that the dialogue can be heard,because I was trying to listen to the lyrics at the same time I was listening to the dialogue in your clips(I know they were brief moments but just something I noticed.)And since I know nothing about making vids,LOL...I don't even know if it's possible to do that without throwing everything off,but surely it must be?

I liked both of them though,and yeah the second one was sad. *sniff*

Very well done,both of them.

I haven't watched today yet,but thanks nex4evr for the clip. Awww...Tracy/Robert are cute and kinda charming. I wouldn't say hot,exactly. LOL

But a very nice vibe.

I loved the "stop with your bad attitude."

LOL you tell him,Tracy !

About the spoilers:

Tracy will eventually go to the island too,I'm almost sure of it.

It looks like their first anniversary will happen there,hopefully they mention it.

end spoiler discussion

• Members

Good point--I went back into the working file and increased the volume on the dialogue. It's tricky, because there's music underneath the clip that clashes with the song, but I think I got it done. And you gave me a chance to clean up some other stuff that was bothering me, too. I'll upload the revised version this afternoon.

• Members

MinervaFan, that 2nd video is so sad. :( I loved the still shots at the beginning. And I second what ILoveTracyQ posted, but other than that which is such a little detail anyway...Wonderful, wonderful job. *claps* I'm so jealous of your and smirks's ability to create such amazing vids.

Speculation based on yesterday's show:

Skye: You're not off the hook, though, you know. When you take your place on that stage -- hmm -- some lucky woman's going to write a huge check just for the privilege of spending her time with you. I can't wait to see who picks you.

Lorenzo: Be careful what you wish for.

Could it be Tracy? :lol:

SPOILER MENTION

_

_

_

_

About the island...SOW had that article and TG's comments, so I'm almost sure ILoveTracyQ is right. Then again...One of the magazines had the article about Courtney returning to PC with a new attitude, and instead, she returned with the same attitude, and then the virus killed her. Eh, I'm just being pessimistic. ;) Those island photos seem fun though, so hopefully, it doesn't take Tracy too long to join in. And an anniversary mention would be great. *crosses fingers*

From Anonymous at SD: Tracy and Luke will be for real, but who and what will get in their way? There's been so many things at SD that have never come to pass, so as with everything else, I guess we wait and see...

• Members

*waves to everyone*

Hoping TQ is on today but I doubt it. LOL

I think Luke is back today,though. Apparently TG is taking shorter small breaks,I've noticed that since he started playing with JE and now with TR too.

Oh MinervaFan I will watch your revised vid when I get a chance. :)

spoiler talk

that SD rumor would have made a good spoiler that never happened.

I wonder if the Edward's disapproval of Lacy spoiler stuff,will lead anywhere?

Or will it just be a passing thing?

Guza told JI himself personally there were good things coming for Edward/The Q's.

I wonder if seriously trying to break up Lacy is one of them?

If so,could be good.

I really like the TR/JE vibe. I'd love to see Tracy/Robert be friends and for Tracy to have stuff to do this summer while TG is gone,and hopefully TR being in the Q home means that will happen.

As for a triangle,if it means we get Luke to realize he cares for Tracy more than he thought,I'm all for it.

If it means Tracy is truly torn between them and not playing games,I'm for it.

I just don't have faith these writers will do it right.

I don't know if I even like the fact that people are realizing Tracy is in love with Luke. Yes she's still denying it,but eventually someone's going to tell Luke,and I don't know if I want to see what happens then.

LOL I'm a scaredy cat.

*sigh*

Let's play: when,not if,Tracy ends up on the island,what do we want to happen,and who do we want her to interact with?

Me: I want Tracy to save Luke's butt,and then right when they're about to connect,HOlly or someone comes along to ruin it.

Yes I like the angst. LOL But I do want to see Luke showing concern/care for Tracy, I'd love to know he didn't forget their anniversary and I'd love a scene where Luke gives her something corny,like a pine cone with a bow on it, because he hasn't had a chance to get her anything. That plus the fact he figured she'd never forgive him for leaving her at the altar. LOL

Maybe that can be the moment they "connect" that gets ruined.

So we have angst and sap all in one scene. Perfect.

:)

If they totally don't mention their anniversary,I will be :angry::angry::angry:

spoiler talk over

ETA *waves to smirks*

• Members

Thanks to all who offered constructive criticism. I've fixed the dialogue vocals (hopefully) and cleaned up some of the transitions. Smirks had some really good suggestions that I think I will implement, but that won't be till the weekend, probably.

Until then, here is the corrected version: http://www.sendspace.com/file/iphgtd

Oh, and completely OT: SQUEE!!!!! :D As of 12:40 p.m., my car is completely driveable--insurance, tags, repairs. This may not seem like much until you realize I have been without my car since November.

Of 2004!!!!!

• Members

YO!! I have all of two minutes to post this so.. i'll make it quick.

I really liked tracy/robert yesterday! I LOVED her on his lap. and am i a perv, or were the sounds Tracy has been making lately a little sexual (probably my sad, sexually frustrated, virgin tennage mind overworking itself) like when she was trying to untie robert the first time?

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, she's on! I figured as much since there was that last ABC Media Net pic that hadn't aired, but still...3 short scenes? *shakes head* She's on her way to the Markaam (Markam?) Islands. So...I repeat angel's question: Why isn't she in the pics? Are Dillon and crew going to leave her in the jungle? :o And since next week is all Holly/Robert/Luke and a game of cat and mouse...where is Tracy going to be hiding? How long will JE be off screen? I need answers to these questions, LOL.

Aww, MinervaFan, you sound disappointed in Tracy. Loved the revised vid and can't wait to see what smirks suggested. Yay about the car! :D

tracyluver, someone on another board said Dillon should have walked in at that point. Seeing his mother on the ground under...yeah, not going to finish. :P