• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

heather is awesome!

best return and she is just the right amount of crazy!!!

The JE steak continues again today! Woo hoo 5 days in a row

Oh heads up...tracy's plan hits a snag is spoiled for today

She had a few scenes with AZ where I guess she tries to weasel out of the divorce

Friday luke rushes to the Q mansion nervous she is going to try to kill AZ

• Members

Tracy was also on with Luke today.

They talked about her predicament with AZ, and Tracy wanted Luke to find someone to bump AZ off. Luke told her that she was a very resourceful woman, but Tracy still wanted Luke to think about what she said. She was very serious about wanting someone to kill AZ. It was kind of creepy since Tracy's not a murderer.

• Members

What do you folks think that smirk was about at the end? Does she know her Lukey? Wonder what will go down tomorrow...

(Gotta say, I did really laugh at that bit between Luke and John about him being a vampire. Luke was probably the only character who could carry that line off.)

• Members

supposedly luke rushes tomorrow to the Qs to stop Tracy from getting in over her head or killing AZ

I'm not sure...

But the streak contines--the second half of the month should be good for Jane!

I have a feeling she is either arrested or questioned or heather sets her up and az fakes his death or dies, etc.

• Members

This is such good news!! Yay for more Tracy/Jane!

I gotta admit I have been watching about 85% of the show most days, the ffw button is getting a break. Things seems to be getting a bit better with the show even people I used to HATE (well I still hate) are acting different. Sonny thinking rationally?!?! Jason acting like a punk a$$ bitch!?! These were never things we would have seen with Guza in charge.

• Members

Good LuNacy today. Could have done without AZ, but I guess he's part of the deal for awhile (blah). Beginning to wonder if Tracy did actually poison AZ, though, or if she's just trying to make Luke think she would stoop to something so obvious so he can take care of it for her. With these two, it could go either way.

Nice bit at the end where Luke is worried about Lulu, shares that with Tracy, and she's already concerned. The Spencermaines still exist!!!

• Members

<p>^^ Agreed.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I was thinking the last truly good stuff they had was the B&amp;W Ball. After that they had tiny moments, but nothing with consistency. Yesterday the back-and-forth was a couple that knew each other really, really well and had trust between them. Even AZ knew there was code going on. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>I'm hopeful they continue this too, and I'm hoping they remember what made LuNacy so great in the first place. I don't like the character of AZ at all - never have - but if he's going to be used as the catalyst to get these two back together, I'll live. It will be interesting to see what happens after they add Heather fully to the mix. Old School Vet Action is always a sight to behold.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos