Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well it's not a "renewal" per-say. ABC canceled "The Revolution". They announced that it will go off in June. From June-September a temporary afternoon branch of Good Morning America will air in the 2PM timeslot. When Katie takes over the 3PM timeslot on September 10, GH will move into the 2PM timeslot.

Rumor has it that this plan is set to air at 2PM for at least a year, to see how it goes. That means the show will see it's 50th! :)

• Members

There are so many things I love in these comments I don't know where to start.

First of all ms q if that is true you'll be my favorite forever!! Since we r not 12 that's not that exciting for but it's still true.

Next. I read about the save and I am so happy about this maybe the new writters will be using the time to really turn it around. I see the potential. They ate trying to bring back everything that worked about the show in the past... And they are honoring lunacy so far so I'm happy about that.

Last- I read something on soap digest online that they ate producing a documentary about soaps and the changes and they are using it to try to save the genre. It's due in June so I can't wait for that too.

Gotta love this all!! Night all!

• Members

I will do my best, khn. :)

Tracy was on for a bit today for Sonny's trial. She was like, "Yes, Sonny threatened to kill my husband in the Quartermaine home, not that I would have minded... But then I thought about Alice having to clean all that up and Monica wanting to throw me out, so I got him to leave." LOL. Obviously, that's not what was said exactly, but that's how I interpreted it. She also seemed like she didn't want to tell the truth about Sonny threatening Anthony on his way out but she was reminded that she was under oath.

I hope she has more screentime in her scenes with Luke tomorrow.

• Members

i feel like they'd HAVE to connect this to tomorrow's epi. They can't give her (and I know how rediculous this sounds saying it now) next to now scenes, end the epi with her reaction to something and then not build off of it. otherwise it wasn't worth even having the heather knocks her drink on anna scene. that seemed like it was just building to have some logical reason luke was running his fingers through anna's hair which would make tracy jealous without having it be something that looked like it could potentially lead to something for them- so I say well done, writers!! well maybe it's so so but it's getting there:)

also I LOVED the "not that I would have minded" bit they threw in there for her... it definately leads into the she wants to and/or tries to kill Anthony that we are all waiting on.

ps- still in love with the "you got me a pony for my birthday?" teary eyed scene from the other day. LOOOOOVVVVVVE it.

night all- resting up for a long day of broken computers and physical therapy tomorrow. then a week of dog sitting for my uncle and painting wine glasses for my sisters wedding shower- 86 of them to do this week. woot! don't mind doing it, of course, but it's not really that fun

I expect GREATNES!!!! think good thought and good things will happen. they need all our positive thoughts people, come on!!

as for actual story- not a clue how that convo will go but I am very curious

• Members

From spoilers it's Tracy coming clean to Luke about why she married AZ (thought he already had a hint, so we shall see how much is news) and then the two of them agreeing to work together to get her free of that situation.

It's Friday the 13th. Maybe the writers will be kind to us and give us a real conversation.

Next week there is a dated spoiler where Luke runs to stop Tracy from killing AZ. We shall see.

• Members

Dont know but LC hasn't worked at all. Surely they could have told whatever story without john for the time being

Just so frustrating

It appears to me that anna has replaced tracy in this heather story as her being the one heather is jealous us

THey are tapng mid may already. Looks like a no tracy sweeps

This use to happen when Tony was gone on vacation...now he is there and it still happens