The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I think Tracy sees him with Anna "In close quarters" some other spoiler said and gets jealous--not that luke is intentionally making her jealous

But I agree it is ridiculous they have not had a scene together since the Q mansion.

Tracy was on today and will be on tomorrow.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've got a question, now I am only going by what I read online but people are saying that Tracy admitted to not liking Robin? Now, I realize they had almost no real interaction, the only thing I can think of was when Luke was having his heart attack on Spoon Island, but does anybody know why Tracy wouldn't like her??

• Members

Was there a point to yesterday's AZ/Tracy scenes? Not that I ever mind seeing Tracy, but they just seemed like filler to me.

Very nice scenes with Edward/Tracy today. It was nice to see them getting along. Edward did most of the speaking, but Tracy's expressions were perfect. I was surprised that Monica came off looking like the b-tch and not Tracy. Thought for sure it would be the other way around. Liked Tracy's wardrobe... She usually dresses well for funerals.

nex, I'm not sure why she doesn't like Robin. It might be because of the Jason connection.

• Members

Tracy was probably one of the few that didn't see Robin as a saint (aside from Carly of course, lol), and while that would hardly qualify as "Tracy doesn't life Robin", the pea-brains on most soap boards aren't that sophisticated in their analysis.

• Members

Now that makes complete sense - and is a comment that some would take to the extreme of interpretation.

I might just have to watch the Tracy/Edward stuff. Monica looking bad isn't hard to do, but Tracy is usually written to match. Sounds great that they are writing her better in this situation.

EDIT - saw a clip someone edited about just the Q's, and it was very nice. Can Monica leave town now please?

Edited by remos

• Members

Good to know. Spoiler I liked in the IL with a whole host of others that sound like what we've been hearing - Luke still wants Tracy. Good enough.

Hopefully this will mean that her story becomes interesting because right now I've got no interest in any of it. Couldn't care less about the goings-on around Robin. Sounds like TPTB butchered if completely.

• Members

Here is a snippet from an online interview with the new head writer Ron C:

Luke is a signature General Hospital character. Do you have any thoughts on what's in store for him in the coming weeks and months?

Sure. As I said, I remember when Luke first came on the show and I've watched him grow and evolve as a character over the years. Obviously, Luke and Laura was a big thing when I was growing up – that's an understatement – and it would be great to revisit that someday, but I also love the character of Luke on his own and I love his interaction with Tracy. I think that was such an unexpected relationship that is very funny but also very real. And that will continue. I also plan to move him closer to Anna Devane. They're old friends and he's there for her as a friend during her grief, but remember that he's sort of sacrificed his own son to "save" Robert Scorpio, who was at this distraught, suicidal moment in his life. To give Robert hope and the will to live, Luke makes this impulsive decision and tells this big lie. And Anna has no idea. So anything that might develop between these two, there's going to be that big lie hanging over it.

Rebuilding Luke's relationships with certain people in town is also very important to me. That very powerful story of what happened with Jake made Luke somewhat of a pariah in Port Charles, so now it's interesting to me to see if Luke can repair some of those relationships. And yes, Lucky is gone and Ethan is gone, but we have Lulu on the canvas who is his only daughter, and I really like their relationship as well. It calls to mind Laura for the audience, and I think that's a great thing. And then of course there's Heather. When she was last in town, she had a pretty unhealthy fixation on Luke. And we'll see that hasn't gone away...

.....judge for yourself and we will see exactly what he does with Luke and Lacy!

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

I think it's all "hurry up and wait", and I also think someone along the way nixed the original idea for a LnL reunion, thus stopping KS's Scotty from returning (who was rumoured to bring "news of Laura") and now he's refocusing on what he's got rather than what he wants.

Either way, as long as Luke and Tracy are in each other's orbits, I'll stick around for a while. They are the dynamic duo of this show and I wish some i-dot in charge would finally put that together and showcase them.

• Members

His interview also indicated that he loved the Qs but he isn't left with much to work with and people who keep asking for more story for the Qs it is hard. But he loves playing edward, tracy and monica so will we see them--yes

True situation to walk into with them being decimated...but a writer who cared about them could easily find ways to reweave them into the canvas--hell we all can!