• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey!

Thanks for the article. I think that is one I managed to not ever see before!

So here is some info:

I'm assuming it is for week of the 12th...and it is from medianet pic descriptions from someone who gets them

Tracy and AZ are on a date. Tracy doesn't look too happy and shows up in a big hat and sunglasses incognito cause she doens't want anyone to see her. I'm guessing AZ blackmails her with what he knows earlier in that week.

They dance. There is a table set up and they are alone. JOhnny stops by in the pics but looks like tracy isn't there yet but maybe she show up while he is there.

There are no pics of luke lurking, but he could be...and that could be the curve ball he sees.

There are pics of luke and wait for it...skye on a plane together---gah.

My guess is Luke is helping Skye escape out of town from AZ before he whacks her.

I wonder if he feels like he could fix things if he helps tracy out of the mess and finds out what skye has on AZ. Maybe even skye screws tracy around and tells luke only gina can help tracy out of the mess and he shoud find her! LOL

It would be funny to see luke return to town with gina to help tracy only to be the one who could make her life miserable. Just speccing thouigh

• Members

Are they no longer releasing the medianet photosto the general public Hooked? I've gone to the site the last couple of weeks and I've found nothing.

Luke helping Skye leave town - I'm fine with that

AZ blackmailing Tracy to spend time with him - I'm fine with that

LuNacy eventually getting the upper hand together - it's inevitable and I'm great with that

Luke bringing more of Tracy's "family" to the canvas - that would be wonderful

No matter how this plays out, I'm looking forward to it. We know it's LuNacy for the win, so I'm just going to sit back and enjoy all the attention our girl is now getting.

BTW anyone else see the episode numbers? Tracy had 8 days in August. That's 1/3 of the month and equal to her showing in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 combined. I think for the year she's at 54 days, or something like that. She'll never be a hog but this is so much better that it's been.

• Members

actually remos this is jane's worst year ever in episodes. Horrible airtime for her. Hopefully it will be on the rise, but I think she will only have 3 air dates or 4 max for sept. She has two more episodes I believe left that haven't aired..but it could be spread over two episodes I guess.

As of july she was only at 35, so 43 after august. probably only 47 after sept. that leaves oct/nov/dec which are traditionally good months for her when luke returns. however I remember Ms. Q used to have her episode counts per year. I think the worst year since she returned was 2005 and she had like 75 or 77 episodes. I can't imagine her having that many this year. But hopefully things will improve--she was really left out a lot of luke's addiction story last Spring. But she has had good summer airtime compared to prevous years.

Last year she ended up with 89 episodes. I found Ms. Q list. In 2007 she had 104. But that was all the heart attack stuff

In any event, I'm looking forward to the "date". You know it will be hilarious. I"m trying to get a hold of the pics foryou guys.

ILTQ--no. they don't release those pics anymore. JPI studios took over handling them and it is like fort freaking knox getting access. I tried with media credentials but didn't work! LOL

• Members

BTW Gina appears to be Gino dead Sr.'s daughter by this line skye said...

Tracy: Your empty threats are tiresome. Like everything else about you.

Skye: Would you prefer Gino Soleito Jr. Come knocking at your door? He's all grown up now and every bit as connected as his father. Still, the one I think you should watch out for is Gina. Bit of a temper, that one. Don't think she'd take too kindly to knowing that you helped yourself to a generous portion of her daddy's fortune.

• Members

The heart attack was under GW's pen. The bar is set, and we have another 4 months to go.

I know she had a horrible early 2011, but August alone is one of her best ever from my recollection (Lulu's abortion might have had more). I don't think she'll make her maximum, but it's certainly going to be a lot better than if Guza was still writing.

• Members

Hey guys!!! hope all is well. My show closed yesterday so I'm out of work for a while. arrgghhh! What else is new though, that's the nature of this business. Anyhoo... Hooked I LOVE LOVED LOVED that clip of your husband and son! He did a GREAT job. And well i've told you this before that your husband is GOOOOOOOOORGEOUUUUUUUUS!

I had been DVRing GH regularly and lost all the tracy stuff I didn't watch when my cable box broke down and started to make noises like a meat grinder. oy. So I don't know much going on with our girl right now. Well I do know Anthony is trying to get to her and Skye is blackmailing her. Did I miss anything else?

• Members

Hey TL

Great to hear from you! I took a chance and sent you that link to your email to see as i wasn't sure it would still work.

Pretty much tracy's story is starting to be laid out with gina solieto hopefully coming around soon.

I'll have to pm you some other news! :) Hope all is well with you!!!

• Members

For week of 19th...

#GH Entrapped Tracy has dinner with AZ, while Luke is watching

GHspoilers Vaida

Also Luke runs into skye at the Q jet (so I guess maybe they don't plan to leave together)

Surely Luke has to know Tracy is being forced into dinner with AZ and it is not a romantic date...