• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

One of my favorite interviews in recent memory is the one I just did with Annika Noelle on the Emmy red carpet. Sadly, more than 70% of the interview's audio wasn't picked up correctly, so you can barely hear our wonderful, engaging conversation.

Annika is just a doll and someone I could see myself being besties with. Unfortunately, y'all can barely hear us chit-chatting. I'm so disappointed. I've been trying to salvage what I can, but it's just so disheartening.

• Webmaster

Interview - Annika Noelle

Note: I'm sorry about the audio for the first three minutes. I don't know why or how that happened. Hopefully, at least, you get the gist of the conversation from what can be heard.

• Webmaster

Please register in order to view this content

^ Annika reacting to me talking about Thomas dating a mannequin, in case anyone didn't hear that part around the two-minute mark.

• Webmaster

This might be helpful:

Someone on Twitter was kind enough to transcribe the missing audio parts. I'm still working on editing other interviews, but I'll put out a transcript of what I know Annika and I talked about when I get a chance.

• Members

Is there a KKL one?

I am asking for a friend. I can't wait for the next ones!  Million thank you! 

• Members

Just watched. Uuugh, the amateur acting hour is back. Can this show have an acting coach on salary...? Is it so expensive? Bradley, if you read this, honey - spent some money on a professional who can help.

First, the AI robot is once again saying Sorry to his wife and acting like a scared little dog. God forbid his wife says he can't do something. I am tired of the same old repeated scenes and dialogue. I swear Finn and his wife don't talk about anything other than NOT talking about Sheila. She has been the main topic and obsession and pretty much every conversation is about her. This has been going on for years now. Let's move on, shall we? 

And Brooke going like a complete fool and spilling everything to Deacon, in the presence, of course of Saint Sheila, lurking in the bushes. Did I tell you guys It will be a week or two before we see this exact scene of Sheila smiling in the corner? Well of course now Sheila will orchestrate a scenario in which Hope and Finn are dangerously close or make it seem like they are in front of Steffy.  I am reading this show months in advance.