• Members

Mamma mia, here we go again.

Please register in order to view this content

I guess Bradley's been reading my posts.

Next step will be a sex scandal with Hollis.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

-- PLEASE give us a Brooke/Hollis se scandal!

-- That "Brooke retrospective" made me LOL. All that production for 3 outfits.

-- Also hilarious? Hope being in love with yet ANOTHER man after talking to him for 5 minutes. Wasn't she just madly in love with Thomas? The girl gets dickmatized easily.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Bradley owes us this Brooke/Hollis scandal. Ridge should be sorry for ever making that offer to her and uttering the word LINGERIE. She said Yes, so fast! LOL. Also is Brooke going to set some records - 62 year old face of a lingerie line! Work it, KKL - you still got it! I so hope this is a turn to the better and more trashy Bold and away from toes, mints and staplers. And I beg Bradley to give us the Hollis drama. 

Edited by Maxim

• Members

I'm all in for "The Year of Trashy Brooke" even if it makes crying Ridge earn another Emmy nom for Thorsten Kaye.

Let Brooke teach her daughter how to be real trash, and to do trash properly. THAT'S a role model.

• Members

YES. YES. YES. YES. AND YES. AMEN. I got excited just reading this. And if Bradley is going to push it... and have her in bra and panties on stage in her mid 60s, why not even get pregnant by the wrong man again. Finn can deliver it in Big Bear! 

• Members

I'm always down for that. But I think I should not eat too big of a spoon for now. I will be satisfied with Brooke and Hollis for a start! Maybe next year something more grand. 

• Members

So Brooke's Bedroom Line is coming back?  Steffy was speechless, I think on some level she doesn't think it is a bad idea. KKL is no spring chicken, let's see if this 60-something woman can still pull off lingerie.

• Members

I recently watched another interview with KB in which she again repeated that same lie that she had no idea she was coming back and that she went to another town and bought property and etc... all while we had SEEN that scene where it was mentioned Sheila was meeting with a friend WAY before Sugar was killed off. Please don't tell me that Kimberlin Brown did not guess what that meant. We, the fans, guessed it as it was happening, but the actress that played that role for 35 years DIDN'T. Give me a break.

And her version that Bradley re-wrote everything because the fans wanted her back... is ludicrous... because we have clear proof that it was written in the script that she was meeting Sugar before she was killed off. There is definitive proof of that in the show and they can't erase that scene. I could lie better when I was 7. Bradley and Kimberlin should really try better next time.