• Members
Posted (edited)

I LMAO just thinking about it.

Poppy announces their arrival by saying "Bill owns a billion-dollar corporation." Well, honey, why are you then getting dressed up for a f.ucking reservation at a PIZZA DIVE???

Edited by ranger1rg

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Let's not forget Brooke got drunk from alcohol coming from that dump. Brooke should leave 1 star review too. That wine nearly cost her 15th marriage. 

• Members

Tom somehow heard about this and has decided to work on Il Giardino's beverage list. He's planning to suggest they serve something called Tranya. For more information, go to YouTube and search for "The Real Balok." Tranya gets mentioned about one minute in. (Balok: "We must drink. This is Tranya. I hope you relish it as much as I.") Also check out the comments section (#6 to #12 down if I'm counting correctly).

• Members

I think Tom will soon become Sheila's little menacing assistant in her plots against Steffy and co. This or he will suffer a tragic fate.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

6-17

Lord have mercy!!! Not Sheila!!

lol but payback is a B and if anyone loves to do payback and will try to manipulate Finn right out of Steffy's life...it's Sheila. 

Ugh. 

• Members

Can’t believe I’m saying it.  Hope’s reaction to Thomas was good, almost a brief belief that - wait.  Is Hope seeing Thomas differently?  Confused but is the confusion now that suddenly she realizes she missed he and Douglas?  A real wrench in the obvious Finn option?  

then, it kinda got wrecked with way too much plot for one episode.   Why already show Thomas - probably scheming, and didn’t he already do this with someone else??? 

• Members

And didn't we not too long ago see Paris walking down the aisle with Carter, who she knew for about 10 minutes?

Regardeless, I guess we're all tuning in because we want to see Tom the Homeless Dumpster Diver look longingly at Luna and Poppy.