• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This episode was filler with the exception of the Steffy/Brooke feud. I was incredibly bored and I think Heather Tom was bored too. Bill's entire storyline is so rushed and pointless, in a way that Bradley will soon forget about these characters again for couple of weeks, believe me. 

I just felt the usual... no heartbeat energy today. I wanted some more drama and reactions to Brooke accepting the CEO position. But I'll give it time. It's more edible than the drivel that I'm used to from Bradley. 

• Members

Good points, Maxim. The energy created by yesterday's episode just disappeared today.

I wanted a much stronger, longer reaction from Steffy that included sustained ranting and pouting. Instead, everyone was sort of copacetic. Wildly disappointing.

And the Poppy and Katie scenes I've complained about had no teeth, either. Sheila and Deacon? YAWN. All I kept wondering is if Sean Kanan started on Ozempic when he didn't even need it.

• Members
Posted (edited)

The camera person didn't like Sean Kannan today... or it was not his best day at work. Or maybe it was the editing guy... I don't know... There were couple of shots of his profile, where I was shocked this went past editing. SK looks great for his age, so I don't need to see these bad unflattering angles. I'm sure even the fittest person shot from that angle in that particular moment will look bad. They should have had a different shot. This is a soap opera after all, not Survivor. 

Edited by Maxim

• Members

And why is nobody talking or mentioning what is going on with Taylor when something like Steffy potentially working with Brooke is happening. Did Taylor die? When is this elephant in the room going to be addressed. It's so annoying when you think how Steffy will never not think to rant to her mother or even call her to the rescue at this moment. They could even bring her in without Taylor being in the scene. Steffy could call her on the phone and we could only hear Steffy's voice and we could still somewhat acknowledge that Taylor existed on this show. Did Bradley forget that once upon a time, nearly half of the active fan base that used to keep the show's popularity alive were Taylor Forrester fans... So stupid. 

HASHTAG-WHEREISTAYLOR

@Jeff

• Members

BTW Sheila starting to get annoyed with Tom aka the homeless man is giving me nurse Judy vs Sheila vibes from 1993. It could be actually fun if Sheila started to terrorize this harmless guy. It could bring back the old school Sheila's methods of circling around her prey and trying to intimidate.

And if done with the right amount of humour and suspense, I will take it.

• Members

That pizza dive should have the lowest google rating ever. I can imagine Steffy leaving 1 star reviews with multiple accounts. 

Please register in order to view this content