• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, I really don't see that happening, especially since Holly has been upset about Theresa opposing her relationship with Tate and she also has been giving Nicole a pretty hard time. It actually would be a lot more interesting if Holly blackmails Theresa into allowing her to see Tate or she's going to tell everybody about what she and Konstantin did to the will and about her lying to everybody about Alex being Victor's kid. 

• Members

Damn, they really laid it on thick with Leo and Diana today. I’m sure we were supposed to feel sympathy for him today and I’m sorry, I just don’t. All that childhood trauma and all that other crap is still no excuse for what he did to Gwen. Or Will/Sonny. Or Craig/Nancy. Or even Xander.

If I feel sorry for anyone, it’s Greg Rikaart, because he’s had to play this horrible character for so long and now that they finally seem to be redeeming him, fans just don’t care. I will admit, he did do a good job today though. And I do wonder if Dr. Mark is going to comfort him tomorrow. 

Btw, speaking as someone who’s currently watching Diana and RoJohn’s relationship on YouTube, it really is terrible what they’ve done to her character. 

Switching gears, I’m enjoying the relationship that Johnny and Chanel have with Mark and Felicity. Their scenes today were really nice. 

And see ya, Lucas. Hope to see you again soon. I don’t understand why Days doesn’t want to keep Bryan Dattilo around. There’s a lot that they could do with Lucas now that he’s out of prison. Hell, based on the Montana scenes, they could have even tried to pair him with Ava. 

Btw, when did Will and Sonny move back to Phoenix? 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Abe and Kate are interesting partners.  I don't think Salem needs competing private detectives, so I hope they figure out something useful for the Sweet Bits storefront.  And, I'm happy to see them both get out of the house.  BTW, Abe hasn't had a job for a year?

I have no idea who this version of Diana is supposed to be, but she is nothing like Ms. Colville, who had plenty of her own mamma-drama.

• Members

If the aliens had taken over my mind, I’d be saying that I feel sorry for Leo

Please register in order to view this content

I was thinking about it as I was watching. It really isn’t Greg’s fault that Leo is such a horrible character.

Did you watch? 

Yeah, I know. It just seemed so random. I really thought Lucas was gonna end up moving to New Zealand