• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't pretend to know NLG's mind, but I think the fact that Sam became Alexis's daughter when Sam was adult she doesn't feel a strong motherly connection to her the way she does with kids she gave birth to on screen?

I don't think she's dissing KeMo at all.  It seemed like she was equating Molly/Kristina to her own daughter growing up.

• Members

These characters are missing.  Here is the last time that they were on.

Mac- November

Avery- January

Robert- March

Marshall- April

Cyrus- April

I know that Mac is returning soon, but what about the others?

• Members

Nancy specifically said in her tweet that the four actresses (past and present) playing Kristina and Molly (Ainsworth, Mansi, Pullos, Vaganos) feel like daughters to her, in that she (Nancy) is older than them, and Nancy says she tends/tended to mamabear those actresses.
Whereas Kelly Monaco is closer in age to Nancy so Nancy sees Kelly as a friend, instead as her child. That's all.    Nancy tweeted that she loves Kelly, too.

Apparently some fans wondered if it was a disrespect, and Nancy clarified that it wasn't.  When Nancy said "There's no there there" she meant there's no issue.

• Members

Why are Trina and Joss sharing a pad?  So Trina can help Joss into her corsets like a good mammy?

Please register in order to view this content

On a show called GENERAL. HOSPITAL.