• Members

I was after sugar-free cookies & I found some that were almost everything-free. I have tended to think those taste like cardboard but these were different. So much so that I wrote it down. Pecan Sandies Brand: nunbelievable. Gluten free, grain free, no added sugar, 1g net carb per serving, serving size 4 cookies! Sounds like it tastes like cardboard? Noooo divine. Sent it to a friend but unfortunately it has dairy & she's a no on that, too. Please pardon the brief OT paragraph. I am diabetic which means no or low sugar & also low carb. 

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know BD isn't a classic leading man looks wise or anything, but he's really solid at playing almost anything.  He's quite good at comedic work and I think Steve excels at working as a straight man to funny antics as Jason and as Harris.

• Members

Goldman needs a bread delivery once a week?  That's a lot of dough (pardon the pun).

Also, are we to assume that Jada just carries around her own gluten-free buns in her purse and then subs them out as needed?

• Members

Jada said Roman put the gluten free buns on the menu which makes it more weird that Steve didn't notice Jada asked for a gluten free bun when ordering.

Listen, Days makes no sense, but my sister orders a bunch of gluten free buns, bread, pasta, soups all the time.  If you actually have the allergy and aren't being annoying no gluten can even touch anything that has gluten and it's really hard to monitor.

• Members

See ya, scan writers! You made some mistakes but you had a good run. I wonder if we’ll ever get a definitive answer as to who the writers were lol 

I have mixed feelings about this Alex/Kristen thing. It’s good to see her getting over Brady but it’s so out of character for her to be someone’s side piece and to be okay with it. I know they gave us some excuses today about her being horny and that it’s not serious with Alex, but it still seems out of character. As for Alex, today was classic RSW-trying to come off as sincere but the way he plays it saying otherwise. 

And, he’s gotta be pretty stupid or playing Theresa if he really thinks that she didn’t want a commitment from him. 

As for Harris/Ava/Lucas, I guess Lucas had a good reason for getting back in the monks robe today lol hopefully his last scenes lead to the end of Clyde. 

And I’m glad that Andrew and the ISA were able to crack the code on Clyde’s black book. Too bad we didn’t see him do it though

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Supposedly it is posted at Daytime Dish. I cannot get registered so must be a "Guest". I've plugged different names into Search with no results. And, I don't mean results that say your guess was wrong but simply doesn't search so finds nothing. Maybe it's because of the guest status. Is anyone here a member there? If so, search on Anderson, on Sussman & on Whitesell. 

• Members

Every time I warm up to EOB's Theresa and her stupid wig she does something ridiculous like turning down a good job because she's in a relationship with a rich guy lol.  I would feel worse about Alex playing her if she wasn't scamming him as well.

The EJ/Kristen scenes were strange.  Kristen's audacity at Sloan working alone on the baby switch felt weird.  She remembers she hired a double to give birth to EJ and fool John, no?   I know she had Stefano's help, but Sloan's whole plot was MUCH less complicated.  At least she mentioned the whole Rachel situation.

Again, I was a huge Lucas fan in his 90's/2000's heyday, but every time BD shows up I just love Lucas.  I know the show currently writes him a bit dopier than he should be, but BD deserves a contract.  He really works well with everybody.

• Members

I’ve always been a huge Lucas fan. I hated that EJ was brought on the show to constantly show us the rapist is superior to Lucas. And then Daniel after that

• Members

I think BD is generally used for comedic value these days which is a disservice to him as he's good in multiple roles.  It's a win/win for the show because he's a Horton and Kate needs one child on canvas.  I don't really see anyone to pair him with, but he's just the type of character that has relationships with so many people on the show.

• Members

I wouldn’t mind Whitesell being on the team again. I really enjoyed his two previous runs 

Days is more than welcome to steal my idea about giving him a long lost son teenage son

• Members

Just in case, I checked with a good person at Daytime Royalty & the information has not been posted there, for sure. I hate not knowing. We know S. Anderson was there but was not HW. Sussman & Whitesell are rumored but I hate dealing with rumors!

About DAYS today I am not able to say a fifth good day in a row. I thought today was more or  less, mostly more, lame. 

EJ now wants to get Paulina recalled & win a presumed special election & be Mayor?! Really? Uh, why?!! 

Lucas was back as Friar Monk again, GROAN. Why did Ava get the good hat?

Who or what is Snake & why do we care? 

Lucas sprayed Goldman in the face with anti-bear spray?!! OMG! He may have blinded her. 

Let's see. What was good? No Leo. No boring Chanel & Johnny. No Stultifyingly Stupid Stephanie. Marlena has a picture of BabyWasJude on her desk & made no move to take it off. Today was Roman's day to be supportive of PoorEric. 

Oh, well, maybe Friday will be a good DAYS. But, tomorrow is RonBack, right?