• Members

I wouldn't kill off Lulu either.  I would just find someone suitable to play her especially if we are getting rid of Sam in our cut lists.

Sidenote from todays show about something super unimportant-

Why did Molly need to come up with a nickname for the term Domestic Partner for TJ?  Just call him your partner like every other normal human does?  Does GH even know anything about relationships that aren't marriage lol?  It was such unnatural dialogue presented by a very unnatural actress.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I think JJ's last return showed the severe limits of how he would play the part as an adult. I'd find a strong new actor for Lucky, and for Lulu. And yes, bring on Keesha, recast or Senait, and some other Wards. Or bring on some family for Brian and Claudia - obviously you can't bring Brian back, but while Laura and Scotty are still on the show there are characters their kids or grandkids and Claudia can be introduced through. 

I'd also like to see Julia again if Brenda returns, unlikely as that may be. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members
Posted (edited)

There's just some distinct similarities!

I think Lulu is an easy win with the right casting and direction. But I would not put her and Dante back together right away, in part bc I never was fully into the original pairing because Julie Berman could be so aggressive onscreen.

I would bring back Keesha (and Justus and probably Maya, and younger Wards) but SA is off the table. I'd just get a strong recast. Playing Jason with Keesha again and scandalizing Twitter marks the upper limit of my future interest in Jason at this point tbh. Keesha should be in the role wooden Jordan #3 currently is in, as a social/urban works planner collaborating with Drew on urban redevelopment in Mulcahey's current storyline there.

I would be happy to have Julia visit. I would save Bryan and Claudia (or Jenny Eckert or any number of other people) for the next notable anniversary as guests.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Well, if you can find me an actress who could play Lulu as something other than a smug b***h or...whatever the [!@#$%^&*] Generic Dolly Parton's Lulu was, then be my guest!

Why is it important to find a "nuLulu" if we are getting rid of Sam (who, in my version, dies along w/ Scout in a Pikeman-engineered car bomb meant for Dante, lol)?

• Members

There was a clip going around GH Twitter of Lulu verbally abusing Liz after the Nik affair reveal, calling her a slut, a bitch, a whore, and so on, with everyone standing around. People were talking about how much they miss this and why can't you have women throw down like that anymore, and so on. It just reminded me of how much I despised JMB's Lulu - I was never a big Liz fan, but I would always be on her side against that hellbeast.

I thought Claudia's family (and Bryan's - I wouldn't recast out of respect to the late actor, but who knows) would be a good way to bring in a new black family to the show, but guests makes sense too. 

I liked Senait but I know she has had some issues in recent years. I might still bring her back, but the role could be recast. 

Keesha returning could also be a way to bring AJ back from the dead (again).

• Members
Posted (edited)

I like that idea!

One other idea I had: bring back Serena and Christina!  Serena could set up a father-daughter law firm with Scott, while Christina could be a new nursing trainee at GH.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Serena and Christina seem like no-brainers yet they never did come back, Serena cameo aside (I know they almost brought Serena back regularly). So much wasted time.

• Members

Gives Dante something to do when Sam leaves.

Personally, I don't think Lulu is a terribly hard part to play.   GH may have missed in the past (even though I didn't mind JMB in the end), but I have to imagine there are plenty of blonde actresses out there that could play the role.  I am horrible at fantasy casting though.  I would just take my time to find someone and cast a wide net.  It's not like Lulu and her coma are going anywhere lol.

• Members

Yes I don't know why that poster is saying that. Lily Fisher is 14 & Georgie is the same age. Lily came on/1st appearance was at My Naxie wedding

Please register in order to view this content

& she was clearly 6 yrs old. She was only aged like 2, 3 years like Maxie was. Though this shitty show, shows her so infrequently most probably wouldn't know what age she is. That poster watches enough that they should know she is a teenager.

I wish GH would give me Maxie raising a hellraiser teen who is a perfect mix of Maxie and her namesake Georgie without her shitty ass dad in my face.

• Members

I would bring Christina back (using some variant on her name, with Kristina already here and Mansi doing well) in the model of Bridget Dobson - a troublemaking novelist/journalist and activist dining out on her family history, vaguely Lena Dunham-esque. Serena I would bring in eventually as the starry-eyed heiress, but I'd wait.

• Members

He could.  He definitely could. 

You could easily use Tina for her name.  Not the most common nickname for Kristina but a pretty easy fix.  Agree about those characterizations for both characters.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I might go for Chris/Kris, but that's too similar to Kristina. I'd figure it out! But yes, Christina and the arrogant Dr. Thomas Hardy would be a central young couple. After his dalliance with the recently single and older CoS Portia.

Well, yes, I'd forgotten he's dead. So just Claudia would appear for a special event.

Edited by Vee

• Members
Posted (edited)

Just give her a new name and say it's her middle name and that she doesn't like going by "Christina."  Worked for GL's Blake, lol.

I'm trying to wrap my head around your conceptions of Serena and Christina, @Vee, but I really, really, really, REALLY want to re-center the show around the hospital as much as I could.  Hence, making Christina a student nurse (but, one who has issues with telling the truth, lol).

And making Serena an attorney whom Scott persuades into opening the Baldwin & Baldwin law firm would be a nice way to honor the tradition that began with Scott following Lee's footsteps into the legal profession.  However, father and daughter would clash often over the law, simply because Serena would be more idealistic and progressive-minded than her dad, while Scott would find himself in the uncomfortable position of being part of the establishment.

Edited by Khan