• Members

Well Sally was getting it in the end (or as fans during that time called it everything after the L.A. episodes) it was just sad that it was as she was on the way out the door. 

Yep. Actively stalling at play it would seem per today's news.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Enjoy it while it lasts.  It'll be gone again soon enough.

Yeah, it seems Frank actually preferred the whole "Jason is brainwashed/the password is 'Susan Moore'" crap that's been rumored, lol.

• Members

Exactly. 

Stalling aside, we were getting community again. 

Yep...FV has shown his slip.

And now that I've seen the Emperor is indeed without any clothes on, I cannot unsee. 

And all this because he wants to keep his friend Val employed rather then given him an excellent exit story?

Definitely shaken.

And sadly the truth partly revealed. A shame. PM won't get the chance to show something great. 

Which would have gone on for two years before there was anything resembling a climax.

God, I am loathing him something fierce today. 

• Members

So about today, on the show, ... again I liked the extravaganza of this wedding. I particularly liked the picture taking. In one fell swoop they made the character Gio older than the actor. He has completed 2 years of college. So he can hang with Joss & Trina. 

LOTD goes to Maxie, to Natalia, "You don't get invited to a lot of parties, do you?"

Second runner-up is Pure Schmaltz Spinelli: "Was there a bride at the wedding? Because all I could see was you." 

Sam enlisted Spinelli to investigate the FBI! 

Carly was in the opening but not in the show. 

Poignant: Gregory to Tracy: I sometimes wonder what life would have been like if I had met you when I was 25. 

• Members

Yeah.  I basically lost any hope I had.  I wasn't enjoying PM's work, but I had optimism it would get better.  And now I don't.

I wish PM got to see one story through or get rid of 5 or 10 characters lol.  

PM was obviously not a Frank choice and it seems PM was stymied at every turn on purpose to force him out so FV could get his vision back.  It's very frustrating.  I am at the point where I actually miss Guza lol.

• Members

Yep.  I'm sure TPTB will spin it another way, but...c'mon...we know what went down, lol.

I'm sorry to say that I'm at that point as well.  Love him or hate him, but he wouldn't have put up with Frank's crap.  He would've pushed through with his vision and dared Frank to say boo about it.

• Members

Oh, I would love to see Frank and Guza battle it out. Guza's cachet with GH is a lot more recent than Mulcahey's, though PM is no wallflower.

• Members

With scenes running an average of 45 seconds.

The thing is, if you're gonna tell a story that spans that amount of time, then you have to keep up the momentum and the suspense - ESPECIALLY when you have scenes so freaking short! - something that FV's GH just can't do, regardless of who is nominally the HW.

• Members

Yep.  And at least I know there would have been a car bomb or shoot out at this wedding and possible casualties if Guza was around.  I am not advocating violence, but I think we all can agree the purge is needed.  And, hey, I know Guza likes VM and Brenda and would give me a little hope on that front.  Now, I am just depressed waiting for the Roger Howarth re-hiring.

• Members

Someone: "Bite your tongue!"

Me: "No, bite YOUR tongue, 'cuz you know it's happening!"

ICAM!  I despised the hero worshipping of Sonny and Jason, but at least GH wasn't so bland!

• Members
Posted (edited)

Them facts.

I kid, I kid!!! At this point he is looking better...AND BRENDA would be back so I would be fine with it. 

I am someone and someone is me.

Please register in order to view this content

Cuz I was just about to say that and saw your post.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

What GH desperately needs is a producing team like Wendy Riche and Shelley Curtis to come in and reshape the show from the ground up like they had to do in 1992-1993. There would be some dark days and growing pains - but with enough care, you could get a respectable core and focus again. 

Unfortunately, execs and audiences don’t have that type of time or patience anymore, and no one with any power cares.