Our pet peeves

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lost episodes of soap operas... I was just watching a classic soap and one of the best moments ended on a cliffhanger... only to find out the next episode missing. I am... so IRKED.

• Members

Post and Couriers that ring our door just to open the main door and nothing is actually for us.

There is a place in hell for you.

• Members

Staff of restaurant/fast food cleaning with chemical fluid, spray... the tables next to you, while you EAT. Happened so many times. I always say - please can you wait for me to finish - I am allergic. It's the most disgusting off-putting thing to smell this SHARP chemical-fake-flower-smell of cleaning liquid while you eat.

DISGUSTING.

Happened at KFC, Mcdonalds... and some italian pizzerias too. 

NIGHTMARE.

• Members
Posted (edited)

People who post too much baby photos on Facebook and too much personal photos... like... personal personal. I don't need to see your most precious moments honey... they stop being precious once you show them to me. It just irks me.

My cousin is like that - she poses her children for photos every other day like they are some kind of dolls and puppets and just shows them off all the time. The twist - she is a horrible mother. Other than the pictures on facebook - her children are being taken care off by grandparents all the time. She prefers to go to clubs and drink than to be with her children. But on FACEBOOK - she is sooo loving in front of PEOPLEEEE.

Edited by Maxim