GH: The "I miss Jen Bransford" Thread

psychofan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor Jennifer. She poured her all into the role of Carly but it wasn't in enough time to win over the higher ups. Looking back at some of her episodes, she wasn't that bad. She just wasn't what we were used to. Her interpretation of Carly was much different than what we've seen in Tamara Braun and Sarah Brown. I miss her too.

• Members

I miss me some Jenny as well. I love all the Carly's and feel like each actress brought something new and great to the role. But, Jen played psyhco Carly real well. I really and truly felt the breakdown. I was just crying right along with her.

You know, after she left and the rumors were going around about her going to YR, I thought she would be great as Shelia's sister. To me, they just seem so much alike. Both can be crazy and emotional all at the same time.

I just love how Jenny handled all the GH crap. I mean they did her so wrong, but she walked away like a lady. She just brushed the dirt off her shoulder's and bounced. I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE HER!!! I think Jenny brought back the fighting Carly as well. Don't get me wrong, I loved Tams, but Jenny refreshed Carly. Now LW is knocking it out of the park. LOL...they should all the a "Carly" reunion. That would be cute.

Sorry, I was a little OT. But, Jen is a true gem. And I just loved her smile! I know she will go on and do great things. Once again, GH has lost a GREAT actress. Thanks for starting this thread!

• Members

OMG Aya I love your banner.

You are so right about all the Carlys

I was lucky enough to see Sarah, Tamara and Jen as Carly on TV here in Australia before ABC decided to pull the plug. They could have given us one more day of GH that way we would have had GH finish here in Australia to coinside with Jennifer's last day. But Alas no it was her second last day.

I loved her as Carly it was just a pity that she didn't take of Emily's head with that sickle lol.

Edith

Archived