GH: The "I miss Jen Bransford" Thread

psychofan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was my 2nd favorite Carly! You know she was the ONLY one I thought was worthy to fill Sarah's shoes, she had the hard side of Carly down pat and she did an amazing job at playing her psycho too, with some sympathies. Reminded me of Sarah Brown so much.

And then they recasted her with Laura Wright, who's horribly miscast in the role and has turned Carly again into what Tamara's was, a no good weak mob-loving shrew.

• Members

I think given the right role, Jenny would be FANTASTIC. She just didnt suit Carly for me as she is totally different from the previous actresses, it just didnt seem like the same character. She somewhat bulldozed through the intense material given her which is not suprising given she was stepping into a part where there was so much expected of her.

She didnt get to naturally play off Carly with the other actors, she was thrown into these complicated relationships without any organic growth into the part and was just supposed to go from there.

She would be better off playing a character like Alexis when she first joined the show. Then as the months/years go by, the actor gets time to find the nuances, the vulnerabilities etc.

She got such a bad rap on GH.

Btw, i FLOVE this cover

somcover.3.jpg

Archived