GH: Character Recast

• Members

I honestly don't give a fúck about Jagger let alone some random blond man they cast who looks nothing like Jagger.

Just saying "Jagger is back!" does not interest me. What is his or his son's tie to the canvas at this point? Almost everyone who cared about him is gone and I somehow doubt Sonny and Jagger are gonna get comfy together.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well there is spec on X/Twitter that Dex is actually Michael Stone Cates, Jagger's son that audiences during Night Shift 2. Who knows. 

If they dont do anything with Jagger then there is no point of the FBI guy being Jagger

• Members

Well, fortunately, for us I mean, Frank was pissed at Roger for a couple of months of the phone-it-in Austin. That will likely save us from RH for a good couple of years. (And I acknowledge that Austin was an insipid character & understand that Roger was bored, still the job of an actor is just that, a job, not a hobby.)

• Members

There are like 4 parts in that thread. It just proves what an ego ASJ has and especially after that I say

Welcome Adam J Harrington

Maybe just maybe ASJ it is that GH/ABC/Disney wanted an actor that can act and give more substance than you did as Jagger from 1992-94. Maybe they want John Jagger Cates to be more than just abs and dimples

Edited by John

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Plus... he lied. He was asked back... to Night Shift and he went. So, automatically, I'm not even listening to his subsequent three videos. And after seeing his posts on IG I'm over it. He can stay GONE! He's trying to sell the "truth," while attacking them as if it's fact. Fact of the matter is YOU were NOT invited back. That's fact based on your comments and the recast itself. So arrogant. Absolutely ARROGANT and nothing is more turn-off ish than arrogance.