DAYS: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Shouldn’t do this but why not. Were you there? How do you know this? And even if its true, they were EX-es, by your account. Free to do whatever they want. 
Just for the record, I don’t believe any of it.

I was happy to see Deidre and Suzanne in scenes together today. Sweet moments that mined Days history. 

• Members

Lovely episode!  The young woman playing Alice really channeled Frances Reid.  

Regardless of why SR and DH fell out, they are obviously capable of working together professionally and the scenes were nice.

I loved the show brought up that Roman/RoJohn/Marlena lived next door.

You know, I never really ever thought GR was the problem with Leo.  He's just rolling with the writing. 

All in all I enjoyed today.

• Members

Yeah, good resemblance lookswise at least - I'm happy to hear that she did well actingwise too apparently. Maybe they should introduce her as a character from a Horton branch (Sandy should surely have kids?).

• Members

The reason why they fell out matters. Hopefully it’ll make people look at Rogers in a different light.

I long for the days when Maggie only appeared once every couple of months and when Julie was on one of her many cruises. 

Sandy hasn’t been heard from in 40+ years.

Days is not trying to appeal to senior citizens who still remember long-ago characters. It would make much more sense to use this actress as an Allie recast or Sydney or a Claire recast. 

• Members

There’s no need to bring back old Hortons who haven’t been seen in decades or create brand-new ones.

There are plenty of Hortons to bring back who the audience already cares about: Jennifer (Missy), Jack, Abby, JJ, Hope, Bo, Shawn, Belle, Ciara, Ben, Claire, Allie, Henry, Will, Sonny, Arianna, Eli, Lani, Jules, and Carver. 

—————

Congrats to Ron and his writing team for yet another WGA nomination!!

https://tvline.com/awards/writers-guild-awards-nominations-2024-list-1235171705/

Edited by Lye-C

• Members

What a fantastic episode of Days! Bravo to all involved. Young Tom and Alice, the flashbacks, Lucas being there, and hell Marlena and Maggie in the same scene. Just fantastic all around.

Ugh I even liked Leo today.