DAYS: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today, I was reminded as to why I still don’t like Everett. He sounded so smug and condescending and I almost wanted Jada to slap him lol. I really hope it turns out that he was lying and that just wasn’t the way that BB chose to play the scene. It would be a lot better than him having DID or something. Plus, it make that scene from a few weeks ago when Everett ran out of the pub after he saw her make sense. 

Hopefully, Stephanie keeps her guard up. Now that I think about it, this would be a good time to re-introduce Jeremy Horton, not just to try and revive his relationship with her but to help Doug and Julie as well. 

And hopefully, Maggie keeps her guard up too. It would be so out of character for her to actually develop feelings for Konstantin.

Johnny’s singing was nice, but I’m still unsure why a Dimera sounds so much like a southern country boy

Please register in order to view this content

I did like the cliffhanger with Paulina though. 

• Members

Could someone please refresh my memory about the Gina storyline from 1994-95? I can’t remember, was there ever a DNA test conducted when Gina arrived in Salem to prove whether she was Hope or not? I know they eventually used fingerprints to prove her identity but I cannot recall if they tried DNA testing and maybe Stefano tampered with the results. 

• Members

I was just galvanized by Jada. The actress is doing so well with this! That was real drama. Hitting every single beat. I was ready for them all to go to the cop shop & do a fingerprint comparison immediately!! And, when you think about it, why wouldn't they? It could be cleared up in a matter of hours, if not minutes. I'm hoping that he is a villain. 

I was glad Steph did not go with him. 

When was Jeremy last mentioned?

I do not understand why she let him kiss her. It makes no sense at all. 

So, a heart attack? I wonder if this is going to be one of those times when one medical procedure saves the patient's life because something else worse is revealed.