GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The only time I liked Chase was back when he and Willow started dating many moons ago.  I actually thought the first iteration of Willow/Chase was cute.  Now I can't stand either of them.  I don't think Chase and Brook Lynn have much chemistry, his family is annoying, his singing is annoying, and I'd prefer Brook found someone who could match her spunk.

• Members

I think they've drained so much of the fire Amanda Setton had on OLTL out of her but I think she can still do great things as BLQ. It's a question of writing and character.

• Members

Of course. She’s not good enough for him. 

It’s just the treatment of Cam that I find sick. It was the literal definition of kicking someone when they were down.

And Joss just gets away with it. Hell, friggin Liz and Scott paid more for Joss’ actions than she did.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

He's the best member of his stupid family, but that's saying very little.   

I find Brook Lynn and Chase boring.  They were cute in the very beginning, but he just drains the life out of her.  She tries so hard to be this amazing person, which is fine, but it doesn't feel right for Brook Lynn.  Adrienne Leon had more fire as Brook Lynn.

• Members

ngl, I got no use for him beyond his body but Dex and Trina hooking up would be hot and would scandalize the Jossheads. The coded racial critique of her online would go way OTT at that point though lol.

Chase has always been a hot body but he is played and performed like a manchild. He is completely uninspiring to me and he looks like a little simp partnered with Dante after JJ's Lucky was at his side. And yes, his family is useless. On a totally unrelated note, I will say I liked Tracy giving Carly the business last week over Crimson. With Carly wearing what appears to be the exact same pink leather jacket Tamara had on in maybe her first or second day in 2001 lol.

I've heard talk of that but I don't know if it's actually confirmed. She sure didn't have a problem playing a stripper vixen, etc. on OLTL or GG.

Edited by Vee