GH: Show says goodbye to beloved veteran character

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Looking forward to the JZ/Bobbie doings & like the sound of the way they handled it. 

However, I am thoroughly annoyed that I won't be able to see the primetime special until the next day. I don't care for the way they're handling that when it comes to those of us who see GH on Hulu. If Hulu can't do simulcast, ABC ought to throw open the gates to all. 

• Members

I hate Luke, I always have, but I do think he should be there, and however I feel about Tony, he was supposedly one of the only reasons Jackie was not fired from GH (and Bobbie turned into a lunatic who would have been killed off, IIRC) in the early '00s.

• Members

I don't understand why they killed off Luke in the first place.  For him to say goodbye to his sister, he has to come back from the dead. It's ridiculous. 

Was part of the show's delay in dealing with Bobbie's passing giving Geary the opportunity to get in shape and look presentable when he appears?