ALL: Darkest storylines in soap operas

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Okay, I answered your last 2 questions but I moved this because it was off-topic here, being a segue from the gruesome murder of Frankie Frame. Now this intact discussion can be found in the Another World Discussion topic. 1. Tom Freeman 2. RKK. And to you & also to @md1347 & @OpportunisticSlut thank you all, most kindly, for your interest in soap fan campaigns back in the day!

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
moved for topicality

• Members

GL Brent, for reasons some of u have already said. Killing Nadine was never ok, especially when he kicked her body in the river, and of course I knew that once her body surfaced, she would have to be identified by dental records or DNA, not something you want to happen to a beloved character. However, we knew that when new writers/producers come in, people would be written out, so there was a sense of most any character could get killed off, which heighten the drama. Him switching Lucy's hiv test to positive was never ok. I also remember Buzz making fun of how ugly Marian looked, and this was him believing she was a woman. The story was dark and disturbing yet I'll admit that I was glued to the screen

• Errol changed the title to ALL: Darkest storylines in soap operas