Days of Our Lives: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Really good cliffhanger ending, but I think it would have been better if the worst character on the show wasn’t involved in it. Seriously, Jada needed to shoot first and ask questions later.

I imagine that Soap Twitter isn’t going to be too happy about Dimitri knocking her out though #PoorPeter

And yeah, all this Leo propaganda is not gonna make fans like him, just sayin 

Please register in order to view this content

Overall, I’m not really sure what to make of this Chad/Stephanie/Everett triangle. I don’t hate it, but judging by today’s episode, it’s starting to seem like just a rehash of Chad/Stephanie/Alex. An almost exact copy actually. Stephanie did seem quite stupid at the end though. 

We really should have seen the troubles at the Spectator instead of hearing Everett just talk about it. Those troubles could even add another dynamic to Xander’s storyline. 

As for Melinda, I think she got a little carried away today lol it’s almost like her random lie is going to end up being the one thing that leads to the mess that’s going to happen next week.

And, I always love Ericole scenes. The way the two of them play it is always so nice to see.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Does Peacock stream DAYS episodes earlier than when? But, that doesn't matter. Peacock drops a new episode every morning at 6 eastern time. Unless there's a problem but 6 am is what is supposed to happen. 

There are at least 2 illegal ways to see DAYS. You're using one of them. Those 2 methods will always be later because some person is downloading the legal feed & then uploading it at these other locations. 

So, now have I answered your question? 

• Members

Whaaat??  I simply thought it was an alternative to watching the show, I never thought it through that far I guess.  I read your many posts, and appreciate your behind the scenes knowledge, and all.  And I am glad you answered my question, I thought you might.  There is no need to be disrespectful.

• Members

Oh, I'm sorry you thought I was being rude. That was not my intention. Forgive me that It came off as disrespectful. Most people at some point along the way have used illegal means & I am not judging you! I just think, ya know, that knowledge is a good thing. 

I have myself accessed a google drive that is full of past episodes, years of them, and that is illegal. There is no legal way to access those past episodes but I know what I'm doing as I am doing it, if you see what I mean. 

• Members

Ah yes, the big building we saw when they did their 1993 Night Sins primetime episode. Plus, I think they used a skyscraper building as an exterior shot back in 2002 when they went somewhere (Minneapolis?) to do a bunch of establishing shots for Salem homes/businesses, etc. 

I swear at one point during the last 20 years, someone mentioned that their business was in the same building as Titan. At that point, I figured many businesses were in that giant skyscraper building that's in "small-town" Salem with an international airport... 

• Members

Ok, y'all know that I hate gun play, but now they're joking about shooting people - vres gauche!

Eric, maybe you guys need a crib, or bassinet, or an actual bedroom before you buy a baby gym?  Priorities man! It makes sense why Nicole would choose to raise the kid with EJ, at least he's got enough space.

Rolf, your one job was to take Dimitri back to Megan, how are you going to threaten to fire up the sub and leave without him?

Everett, I know you've been in a coma for a while, but Stephanie didn't do a bang up job on the PR for the Titan spill, considering strangers are throwing drinks at Alex, so maybe there's a better way?  Also, he's the editor, why is he suddenly responsible for sales?  Isn't that Xander's job?

Finally, to veer away from the ridiculous, do we predict that Gabi will just wait eternally for her trial to begin or is something bad going to happen to her at Statesville?