Days: The I Can't Stand John Black Thread

Roman

• Members

How an actor who played Roman Brady sucessfully for 7 years could turn into one of the worst characters in daytime is beyond me. He is so damn self righteous, always telling people who is good and who is evil, even though he has slept with 90% of the women in Salem. One minute he's threatening to destroy someone, the next he's devouring the scenery, and after that he's swallowing the head of whatever woman he's about to make love to.

He just makes me sick, and is a major reason I've stopped watching Days. Your thoughts?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This guy is horrible...just horrible. The eyebrow raising and dumbfounded looks as the show goes into commercial just is way over the top and pathetic as far as acting goes. My friends who watch the show can't stand that either...they make fun of him all the time.

• Members

I gotta say lately, he's getting on my nerves. Hes too much of a caricature to be able to like. I loved him with Kate during the addiction storyline, and I was a proud Jater, but now, I think hes not good enough for the talents of Lauren Koslow.

• Members

I just have to say, this guy is byfar the worst soap actor together (yes worse than Ronn Moss)...wow those eyebrows just yuck.

And John is so one dimensional and the same, I used to like him but his constant hero complex with Marlena has got to stop.

Archived