What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Members

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It took me a while to warm up to the Enrique song. I love the beat. I wish Kylie would have had this kind of song/beat to her album.

Edited by Ruxton Hills

• Members

Eric, there is a difference! Whereas you claim Kylie is the second coming, I've never ever claimed trash to be a high achievement of musical art. Even when I post something here, it does not mean the song is a masterpiece. It means I bumped onto it, most of the time.

• Members

I have been clear in every single comment I've given La Minogue ( :D ) that I find her music cheezy, gay, *fun*, and for what it is rather brilliant. But you read into my comments that I think it's the second coming--it's like how I love True Blood but admit it's the pulpiest of pulp--and yet you read into my comments like I think it's Shakespeare. Too funny.

But I find Kate Ryan pretty atrocious--it's stuff you could do on a Casio keyboard.

• Members

See, it makes no sense what you write. Why? Because though people are claiming True Blood is in deep sh!t and is atrocious at the moment, you come in and just dismiss it while also adding a bit of colourful spin about how it really isn't that bad. But it is, it's just that you don't admit it. But no one actually gives a damn, because no one shares your tastes on this board. laugh.gifbiggrin.gif Not that it matters, but still. And when you're really dismissive, you're like MarkH: you sh!t on everything else only to make your faves appear better. You just pimp and have absolutely no good words for soaps and stuff which are better than your Loving e.g. And then you pull out that sh!tty book.

And no Kate Ryan you can't do on a Casio keyboard. You could Kylie Shitmogue. It's the same atrocious bull, it's just that for some funny reasons you can't see it and will defend the sh!t she sings until the end of days.

But, please, continue, it's fun seeing my theses proven true. laugh.gif Over and over again.

• Members

Wow. :blink: I have no words, though I think some others on here do share my tastes (at least when it comes to Kylie and True Blood). I just had no idea it interested you so much. I also don't think (or at lesat I try not to, I'm sure I've had, ahem, slips) that I dimiss things I don't like out of hand--I understand that people have vastly different tastes and just because I don't like something doesn't mean it must have zero worth. Well Kate Ryan aside (but I was kinda joking...).

Thanks for explaining things so clearly Sylph!