Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And here's what confuses me: What the hell does this home slice need? To me, he's like a total Phillip Kiriakis or Chloe ... What's her last name again? Is it Lane? But anywhoos. But yeah, I can't take home slice seriously enough. Will he be written off again? Do we care enough? 

• Members

Yes, Chloe Lane played by Nadia Bjorlin, one of the world's most beautiful women, who I am told is actually more beautiful than the camera shows, and who I am told is a very real, grounded person & not stuck up because of her looks. Chloe is Nancy & Craig's daughter, one of them. She has a son Parker who we can only guess is in  boarding school. She never sees him or mentions him. 

If you ask me, Tripp needs to be at work as a doctor, to have a girlfriend, for his mother not to be crazy which he is out of luck on. He grew up without being in touch with either his mother, Ava, or his father, Patch. I think he struggles with how to act & how to be around people. He's a good boy. When he & Allie were together they had an active sex life, but then he lost her to a woman, so no telling if that works on him. He made the utmost sacrifice & took the devil out of Allie & then jumped 4 floors to his death. He was brought back to life. This stuff has to have warped him. I really like Tripp. Most people do not. 

Edited by Tonksadora

• Members

OMG. I saw Zach Tinker on Fire Country! Good for him! I feel like his character (I haven't read spoilers) may have a backstory besides putting out fires every damn day. I'll find out next season hopefully.

Going back to DAYS, I guess Allie makes her "life decision" after breaking up with Chanel a nanosecond later. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Ralphie's aunt went to a lot of trouble to make him that bunny outfit too and it belonged in the trash lol.

I liked the town square when they first debuted it but then they cut it in half and I don't like it. It doesn't look like a real square, it's small, the plastic tree in the middle is ugly, there's linoleum where a blacktop should be and the streetlights contradict it being an indoor covered plaza hence weather not affecting it and no one ever wearing seasonally appropriate clothing.

I just don't like it lol.

I say blow it up, redesign and call it Salem Place with Tom and Alice's plaque as the only surviving piece of the town square falling into a sinkhole after the bombs go off.

Edited by KLN

• Members

DAYS insta is promoting the return of Bo & Hope in March with a daily trivia quiz.  But, does anyone else think this fact is a bad idea to use as promotion in 2023?

Please register in order to view this content

Maybe their social media team should take a second pass before tomorrow's question about where Hope lost her virginity...

• Members

Oh, no, what a comparison! Ralphie's aunt was a monster!! I'm in trouble in this discussion. 

Please register in order to view this content

Okay. All good reasons. I don't personally hate it as you do, but I can't dispute your reasons. They fact. 

Maybe they should have let Paulina do it in for "Pricetown". ACK NOT 

• Members

You were probably kidding, but I wouldn't put it past them to ask something like that. Hope lost her virginity at a former slave plantation.  Will the social media team know that?
When Ben and Ciara visited Oak Alley, one episode had a guide explain to them the real history of the place and slavery.  I'm not into Ben and Ciara but I watched that episode out of curiosity about how the show would deal with Oak Alley.
But would the current social media team know this? Probably not.

Edited by janea4old