Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ugghhh I think today was a Jamey episode. Everyone was a POS and everything was a big joke 

Please register in order to view this content

Which sucks because there were some good things that happened today.

I liked that EJ and Nicole were able to figure out everything. But it still was a big mistake that we didn’t see EJ botch the interview. And the way that everyone was talking about it, you would think there was an episode missing. 

And I liked Eric/Sloan too. I hope they give her some humanity in her next episode and make it so that she’s actually hurt over what Eric did. In the mean time, she needs a new bed buddy. Tripp, perhaps?

Didn’t expect Principal Shimata from Family Matters to pimp slap Li either They really need to explore that Shin family dynamic. 

• Members

I was so pleased with EJ & Nicole figuring the whole poisoning out! Look out, Stefan, they are coming for you. I didn't get any sense of a missed episode, sorry not sure what you're thinking of. 

I could not believe all the household accessory crap that they had Rolf unpacking. The kitchen mixer was especially ludicrous. At least the slide projector made sense. 

Cracked me up that Sloan broke it off with Eric & called him a bastard to boot. She was so indignant & no one was taking her the least bit serious. 

The Shin father was such a blowhard! 

• Members

OMG. This show just explained that in order for Rolf to do his mystery work, he needs a waffle iron. And clam chowder. Okay, you know what? Enough with the clam chowder. I wouldn't eat that sh*t even if it were served in a Panera Bread bowl, dawg. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

This is exactly why Sony needs to fire ALL of Days breakdown writers as well as the headwriter and co-headwriter. I'm not putting this all on Giddens, but he has said that he pitches ideas and they get either  yes or no. My point is that breakdown writers do pitch stories. Fire them all. Start new.

LOL! Days is SO bad! I thought that being on Peacock was going to be the savior of the show. 

• Members

Nope! I thought it was a joke too when I saw someone mention salad tongs on twitter this morning. 

They're in Eric's room above the Brady Pub and Rolf has no supplies for the deprogramming so he just grabs stuff from the kitchen.  We see Rolf with a mixer, a waffle iron, some silverware, a fire extinguisher, a blender, a crock pot, a couple toasters, and a blender. The episode ended with Rolf putting salad tongs on Stefan's head to begin the deprogramming. There was a slideshow of Chloe. 

Honestly I was laughing because it was SO bad. 

• Members

Oh, a blender! Now THAT'S a total game changer! I'm now invested in this storyline. Think of a blender like playing chess. Think of the King as the blender, the waffle iron as the Queen, the crockpot as the Bishops, while the salad tongs are the Knights.

Check. Mate. Bitch.