Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I remember when he started as Sonny and it was mostly positive.

Zack can be seen in Fire Country and Chandler is currently filming a summer movie for Hallmark.

But I know what you meant.  

I'm tired of the revolving door where Days is concerned. It's ridiculous.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Okay, well, One day Challie broke up. But it's great dialog & well acted. Gwen & Xander are taking the paper away from Jack & again there was great dialog & well-acted. Jennifer really laid into Gwen. Those two things were one day. 

Yesterday Marlena got an audience with the devil & he chose to show up as Doug. That was good. 

Today Roman & Anna had a good scene. 

Another day Will & Sonny & Allie had a good extended scene but they bring bad news, so it's a mixed blessing. 

Maybe you could get very absorbed into a movie? Or a book? 

You could watch Anne Heche as Vicky & Marley on AW on YouTube. 

If you can stand Twitter there's just a ton of nostalgia Edits up on greater days of DOOL!!! Joeiscool has more video clips than god. And, Angie has that many too. 

• Members

It's Hard To feel good or be positive I am just so tired of taking Deep Breaths, you let me spill the beans, my father has been a total jackas* lately, my sister has only thought about herself since forever but lately she has been just as lazy as they come, I try to help my mother but she has been overstressed lately and I have to endure her bad humor because I'm the only one who gives her the time of day, and Today to crown my happiness I got nearly bald and For nothing because my hair doesn't "measure up" to be donated

Please register in order to view this content

GOD I am tired of being good and only receiving bad things

Sorry to make the full confession here but I am very deeply frustrated 

• Members

Well, you're in a position that many people have been in, one way or the other & that is when your home life is driving you crazy! Is there any chance that you can spend time away from home for awhile? And, it's kind of you to try to be nice to your mother but don't let yourself suffer as a result of it!! 

• Members

I'm not so sure tbh. Tinker's making head-way into prime time plus have connections due to relatives in the business (among those his grandfather being former CEO of NBC and co-founder of MTM enterprises). Days was a stepping stone for him for bigger and better things. 

But yeah, Chandler will be back. Maybe we'll get Freddie back again too.