Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Challie have one more scene coming ...

Monday, February 20
Allie and Chanel share a bittersweet goodbye.

My sense is that they still love each other but Allie probably leaves town to get her head together.  Maybe she and Henry go live with Will in New Zealand? I doubt she'd go back to Italy, but it's possible.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Some things made sense today, but some things didn’t.

Since when does Eric wear glasses? And how was Kayla able to reach out to Steve in his dream? Maybe we should’ve seen the women in heaven or wherever first and saved Kayla and Steve’s scenes for another episode. That at least would have made it make sense

Please register in order to view this content

I do like how messy everything is getting  in all these storylines though. It actually seems real because in most cases, it’s the characters and their own actions driving story, especially when it comes to Eric and Nicole. I’d rather see it be done like that instead of being done stupidly.

But, all this random sex on Days lately, and poor Tripp can’t get any of it??

• Members

So, the rest of Valentine's Day & awkwardness besetting Stefan & Gabi, Sloan & Eric and EJ & Nicole. But, did Patch really see Kayla? Tripp's outta luck but he is finally acting like a son should to his dad. The thing is there's no way a fictional dream Kayla could have known those facts about what's happened in her "life" in the last week so it had to actually be Kayla reaching out to him. I guess because of the strength of their bond & it being their anniversary. This was Day 8 since we saw the Salem Angels last on Feb. 3rd. I wonder if we get a White Space day tomorrow? The awkwardness was played with such reality. I think Eric's been wearing glasses this whole crazed time! Stefan's gonna have to find someone to talk to besides Gabi when it comes to his feelings about Chloe! She could dump a lot of wine on him at this rate. 

• Members

Ahaha-ha-ha-ha! I'll take it. I'm a sarcastic sh*t, but it's out of fun love when I do it. Well, sort of. 

I don't have much to say about today's episode, but the asparagus looked so good! It wasn't just on EJ's plate, but I also saw them on Nicole and Sloane's plate too! But, having asparagus before you're about to do the nasty for Valentine's Day? Oh, no, no, no, no , no! Hell to the NO. I mean, seriously. Do you know what asparagus smells like after you pee or have an orgasm? Oh, hell nawww. So gross.

Edited by Noel

• Members

Perhaps this writing team wouldn't know any better... 

Wonder if Will & Allie will make a return visit when Marlena turns up alive? Or perhaps they've been conditioned to it at this point. Grooming in Salem: Death is never permanent unless the actor is older and starting to forget their lines. 

• Members

I mean, we're all grown adults here, right? We all know about asparagus, don't we? Oh, no, no, no! We're going to have this conversation about asparagus, okay? Trust me ... the last thing you want to eat before sex is having asparagus. No, no, no, no! We ALL know that smell, okay? You all quit acting like you have no idea what I'm talking about because that smell is gross I wouldn't even wish it on my enemy.

Well, except Kellyanne Conway.

• Members

It is a chore to watch today's show. What a hot mess! It is very difficult finishing this episode.

@AbcNbc247  As for Tripp getting some lovin...how about with Mr Bobblehead?

Kayla blabbing everything to Steve was ridiculous!

And carlivati rewriting the brainwash story.

Gawd  how I loathe Li.

Seriously there is no rooting value for any of these characters.

Even Eric and Nicole are getting boring with their story.

Edited by Soapsuds