Days: January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I guess we won't be seeing Fen anymore either on YR.

Please register in order to view this content

Tinker will make his series debut this weekend with a special episode that airs immediately following the AFC Championship game on Sunday, Jan. 29. He plays Collin, a humble, charming, and talented probie firefighter. As the son of a famous firefighting hero, Collin carries a name that he’s constantly trying to live up to.

• Members

The Deadline article says he "makes his debut" in the special Sunday Jan. 29 episode after the AFC Championship game.  It doesn't say if he's series regular or not (and Deadline usually specifies if someone is).  
The phrase "makes his debut" definitely indicates more than just a single guest episode.
So far, IMDB lists ZT in the Sun. Jan. 29 eppy plus the regular Fri. Feb. 3 episode.

• Members

Anybody else notice that the Friday episodes are usually ad-free?

I did like the witty banter between Eric and Sloan over clam chowder vs. chicken noodle soup. They were almost like a real couple. Idk about Roman shaming Sloan though. I get, defending your close friends and family but Sloan does have a pretty good grievance too. Btw, clam chowder is disgusting 

Please register in order to view this content

The best scenes were Tripp/Wendy/Johnny/Chanel/Allie. Allie is a horrible person and I hope Chanel dumps her ass (I can't believe we had to deal with her in every episode this week) Maybe if she came off as more hurt and sad rather than mean and nasty, she would be more likable.

But I am really liking the storyline. Chanel throwing Allie's cheating in her face was amazing. That was the best moment! And I still am loving the chemistry that Wendy has with Tripp and with Johnny. This is a great group and great storyline. It can go in so many different directions and weave in so many characters and I hope they play it for as long as they can. 

Except for the devil crap, I really have been enjoying the show lately.